Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Alt

new, 16 Oct 2016mine was great, maybe restaring your mobile may help. there is a... moreThank you for the advice, now working smooth.

• Alt

alt, 17 Oct 2016Remove launchersWhat launchers? Sorry, i just installed some cleaners and utility apps.

• vk

it is 4g or not tewl me pl

AnonD-598528, 16 Oct 2016Awesome phone, been using this phone from past 6 months. Install... moreHi Dom007 i am also having lenovo k4 note and the jio sim with me but i am unable to use jio sim for calling bcoz it does not supports VOLTE. So plz suggest me the way to update my mobile to s208 so that it can support volte on my k4 note and also help me in this regards plz.

• Atchu

My second sim card slot is not working. It doesn't show the availability of second sim card in the settings. If I insert a sim in second slot it doesn't show the presence of the second sim. Please tell how to rectify it.

• aswal

Ajit, 14 Oct 2016I am face same problem my k4note some time display is blinkingI'm also suffering from same problem when I purchase lenevo k4 the display is blinking within 2 days and battery problem also whyyyy....

Hai friends i want to buy k4 note.is it good.please tell me

• alt

pallavi, 16 Oct 2016If I udate system....after that are they deleted gallary picture... moreno. it's not gonna delete your file or anything, not even app that you've been installed

• pallavi

If I udate system....after that are they deleted gallary pictures or not?

Awesome phone, been using this phone from past 6 months. Installed custom ROW of S208 which enabled me to use VoLTE feature (make calls using contacts manager in Jio 4G)
Have installed 183 apps (including Asphalt, warship/ Gunship battle/ second story, clash of clans, etc..)

Faced hearing problem only in the beginning (Still phone heats up if you use it for gaming online / video playback etc during charging)

This phone Lenovo vibe K4 Note + creative EP 630 in ear headset + Advent Basics™ VR BOX Virtual Reality Glasses with remote are the best gadgets ever.

Which is better choice overall Lenovo Vibe K4 Note or moto g4 plus... 😊

• new

Lad, 15 Oct 2016After i upgrade this phone, first few days were nicely, smooth a... moremine was great, maybe restaring your mobile may help. there is also power manager at the setting check out background app manager and read. i hope it helps.

Bee, 09 Oct 2016I purchased Lenovo K4 note mobile few days back. while using co... moremy friend I m also facing same overheating problem but trust me every phone is like that only due to processor .now a days processor are too much powerful which product lots of heat specifically in octa processor.

• Nil

AnonD-591169, 16 Oct 2016Can we buy Lenovo Vibe K4 Note from local market Bro plz dont buy k4 note its a third class phone

Can we buy Lenovo Vibe K4 Note from local market

• new

so far so good, recently updated to Android 6.0, installed google now launcher then boom! almost stock android interface including icons also notification bar looks good as expected. dual front speakers are so good especially for movies so loud and clear. fingerprint scanner also good and the cameras were ok. no lag present at the moment. hoping for Android 7.0 update soon.

• Nil

Lots of pro are there in k4 note... sensors doent work properly plz do not buy k4 note

• Nilesh

monu pandey, 15 Oct 2016same problem bro. what bought........... k 4 note ya mi note 3. ... moreI am using k4 note .. even my frends also..

Honestly speaking.. plz do not buy k4 note... its a third class phone... sensors of the phone does not works properly.. give u too much bad experience..

• Lad

After i upgrade this phone, first few days were nicely, smooth and fast. But a week, i don't know why. There were still a lot of space both memory(more than 2gb) . Even fb, lags too much. Even i freed the ram, still lagging. Not good. Can anybody solve this?