Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Anik_sazzad

After updating to marshmellow, my k4 note does not switch on. Download was successful, while rebooting, then its not switch on, yet in charging mode!!
Help plz

very poor camera

Which one is better? K4 Note or Huawei P8 lite? Would anyone please share how long k4 note battery last on everyday average use? Some say It could last more than one day but a lot of people also saying that the battery drain fast and easily. Thanj You in advance

yes it's really irritating.

• LLL

Rocky , 13 Sep 2016Dear Frnz kindly suggest me which one would be better I am i... moreMoto G4 Plus has the best camera among those listed.
While Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is the best in audio department, supported by good,if not great, battery life.

You can consider upcoming Moto Z Play. A little bit costly but it packs a very efficient chipset and big battery (bigger than K4 Note), and it sports Moto G4 Plus's camera. Furthermore, it is compatible with Moto Mods.

Can't do conference call..............can we do it

• Rocky

Dear Frnz

kindly suggest me which one would be better
I am in a big dilemma,please let me know base on your view and experience that which one would be better
1. One Plus X
2.Moto G4, G4 Plus
3. Lenovo K4 Note, K5 Note.

kindly suggest better and help me out, and make to buy one of these

• LLL

Sha, 13 Sep 2016Big Heating problem While playing game Most phones suffer from the same issue.

• sekhumrs

SdK Sadiq, 10 Sep 2016Ofcourse it supports Jio sim. The only drawback is, in other Vo ... moreCan v get VOLTE through update like something? Is that possible by lenovo?

• ras

front camera not so good.....

• Sha

AnonD-33835, 11 Sep 2016Yes it support otg.awesome phone guys.just go for it.Big Heating problem
While playing game

• pavithiran

better than a samsug galaxy j7 and specification
lenovo vibe k4 note is nice specification and value to money for mobile

• CHIKUN

Best phone of its range, fully satisfied after 5 months of use

• k

A Gill, 12 Sep 2016Phone and look is osm. But camera is not gud.. Check out the camera settings

• A Gill

Phone and look is osm. But camera is not gud..

• LLL

Kumar, 12 Sep 2016I purchased K4 note 2 days back. But as seen in the ads I could... moreThe microSD slot kind of sits above one of the SIM slots.

eureka!
Near sim2 slot. its almost invisible below camera lanse still part.
Keep camera horizontal and look there , you will find it!

• Eki

Great phone guys for daily use, no regret.. satiesfied.

• Eki

Kumar, 12 Sep 2016I purchased K4 note 2 days back. But as seen in the ads I could... moreIts wrong, k4 note have micro sd card slot and 2 sims dual standby.

• Kumar

I purchased K4 note 2 days back. But as seen in the ads I could not find dedicated slot for memory card. Its having only 2 slots for SIM cards or one among them can be used for Micro sd card. Is it correct ? Pls reply