Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

Its me, 19 Aug 2018I have been using this phone for over 2 years now. The phone is ... moreSecond that. love this phone for battery capacity + fast charging. i already own this phone from 2015 till now 2019. Only disadvantge the camera is average and poor if capture moving object.
Some Troubleshoot for this phone:
- low speaker volume (incoming call) : you have to clean/ brush + vacuum clean the speaker (top ear side)
- low charging rate : replace your usb cable to new quality cable (support 2Amp or above charging rate).

minanabil, 06 Oct 2018fast charging stopped working. Now it takes too much time to cha... moretry change your usb cable to new one. choose quality usb cable which support 2A charging current.

I've been using this phone for 4 years now
advantages :
1- battery
2- screen size and its aspect ratio
3- fingerprint scanner (you'll have a problem with it if put the same finger at least for 2 times)
4- phone quality ( the phone whole material has lived with me through this whole time without breaking and I can make sure that whenever it falls I've never worried about getting it broke "DISCLAIMER IM NOT TELLING YOU TO BREAK YOUR OWN PHONE")
disadvantages :
1- the slow CPU and GPU (it takes too much time to open a lot of apps and sometimes it's lagging in most of them)
2- the RAM capacity (even when I open google chrome browser and any other app it's lagging and even if it was downloading from the google play store and opening a video on youtube at the same time you'll find a little bit of a lag)
3- the charging cable quality
4- the charger quality
5- it's not easy to find another charger for this phone in case you broked this one

The worst phone ever. Full of bugs. It takes hours for one thing to load when you touch it.

• om

Is this Lenovo vibe P1 support wireless charging, because my phone is not charging normally.

• Mher

minanabil, 06 Oct 2018fast charging stopped working. Now it takes too much time to cha... moreBro i have the same phone and i had the same issue. But if unplug the charger and flip it before inserting back in it might work. I'm still using this phone and this fix works for me

• Kalli

I am using this phone since 2 7 half years.... it's still working good, Now its, running 6.0.1 Marshmallow .

mudyking, 06 Jan 2019hello , i want to ask , is it useful to upgrade vibe p1 software... moreEven i was scared of the same, but it was good to upgrade my phone is working in a good condition.

• spectr

mudyking, 06 Jan 2019hello , i want to ask , is it useful to upgrade vibe p1 software... moreBad according to my experience... depends on your usage thought

hello , i want to ask , is it useful to upgrade vibe p1 software to android 6.0 marshmallow , or it will be bad if i upgrade ?

• Marco

lenovovibe, 24 Jan 2018Is it supports otgYes and support reverse charging

• 0007

Baba True, 23 Oct 2018Its a great phone. 3yrs usage. Specs are still better than the n... morebattery life?

• Baba True

Its a great phone. 3yrs usage. Specs are still better than the new phones

• tom

its is good phone, value for money. Good battery life and decent camera. I am using it for last 3 years almost. Quite fast too.

so slow CPU...automatic shut down screen... looks not good for me this unit...sales value only 2taw ... 2nd hand shop

fast charging stopped working. Now it takes too much time to charge. Any solution ?

• xez

have this for a week now.......great battery , quality built materials , fast net speed , good screen......BUT , CAMERA IS WORSE than my antique sony ericsson k800i , it is absolutely a garbage , no mattter what u do , pictures are fuzzy and unclear , i will never understand why they put this crap in this awesome phone........

• suni

Very Nice Phone , Fast charging, I am using from Last two year only drawback is Very Heavy other wise Good phone.

• Jijo Mani

Worst:
1) Camera Quality (both)
2) Noice On Max Sound
3) Weight

Finally if you hate Charging and Capturing pictures using phone camera means this one is Highly recommended.

• Its me

I have been using this phone for over 2 years now. The phone is still in perfect condition.
Never had to give it to the service centre. Just had to replace the charger once.
I feel the charger is as fast as the one plus dash charger, it still charges the phone from 0-100% (5000mah) in 1hr 40 mins, which is really fast.
I can play Beach buggy in this without any lag. It is feature rich, the battery still lasts for over a day. Except for the Camera which is just average especially in today's time and heavy in weight rest all is superb.