Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

• Jericho

krunal, 18 Oct 2016the best phone in this range... camera clarity awesome, working ... moreDude
Tell me one thing the best of it

Many websites are saying that vibe p1/turbo will get nougat update

• krunal

the best phone in this range... camera clarity awesome, working smooth no issues. if you choose this phone ... you find many things which is not available in bit higher cost from this phone...

• vijay

I am using Vibe P1 for last one year. it's absolutely brilliant mobile. I have seen few posts about Jio sim connectivity issue in vibe P1.I am not sure if Vibe p1 supports volte or not.
But my JIO sim works very well in my lenovo P1. Voice calls I am able to do using jio4GVoice application. And 4g internet is also pretty much fast. Let me know if anyone faces issue with Jio sim voice calling.

• Jericho

Svkrishna, 17 Oct 2016The same problem i am facing phone is getting heat while speakin... morePls share your Build number??

• Svkrishna

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016Phone was charing and touches the phone the phone was heating an... moreThe same problem i am facing phone is getting heat while speaking and my ear is paining

Good phone 7/10.... upgraded to marshmallow 6.0. long battery. multi tasking google duo/gps/ pokemon go .... ok. issue in marshmallow upgrade sometimes: hang. alarm not working. tone sound not working. lenovo restart no sound. heated up multi tasking. so far manageble. still ok for me.

• Shibas

The LENOVO VIBE P1 id a dirty phone, it very hang. And suddenly high heat produced. Some time it's automatically restart/ switched off other so many problems are in this LENOVO VIBE P1 PHONE

• Androidiot

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2016Guys...Any news on volte update for vibe p1??As of their official frums, Lenovo will roll out it in mid-November

• sanjay sir

there is problem of jio internet rel card, i cnat use internet properly, it has a huge problem, now a days i m wihtout internet service where i m using Airtel4g but not working, really it has a great problem of Lenovo VIBE p1, pl suggest any solution... for my issue

AnonD-47197, 12 Oct 2016For VOLTE Update... Just i checked in Lenovo Site for Live Chat ... moreVolte for vibe p1 will come at November u can see the forums Andy told

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016My phone is shutting down bt itself when it comes to 27% battery... moreDownload the app that I mentioned previously and calibrate the battery. It will shut down at 2% after the calibration.

• adnok1

sir abhishek, 08 Oct 2016Surely can go for the official update for marshmallow. I myself ... moreHi,
I had problem while connecting to Jio N/W from 1st day. First I had weak signal of N/W while other phones with Jio N/W have good Signal. Also, the Heating problem started after using Jio Card on the upper side ( Speaker for Call ). But now the Problem became worst that the tower signals (Bars) are gone after 1 minute of inserting the sim card as the N/W is totally gone with across mark at Signal Bars and continuously happened after every time inserting Card into phone. Please tell me if any one has such problems and if any one has solution then tell me.

For VOLTE Update... Just i checked in Lenovo Site for Live Chat but they are mentioned "Chat support is not available for your selected product(VIBE P1 Smartphone)."... my Suggestion is to Mail Everybody to smartphonets@lenovo.com regarding Volte .. so that we can get update as soon as possible ... so please do it fast ...

My phone is shutting down bt itself when it comes to 27% battery level.This happend for 6 times in two days.and this phone is very slow that u got to clear cache and all useless memory thrice a week.I don't know what to do . I bought it through Flipkart. Worst phone ever. Mi phones are far more better than lenovo

Anybody pls show to me
How to manage the storage ?
Internal to external

please help me...
"Unforyunately, Power Manager has stopped"
how to fix this problem ??

AnonD-595896, 10 Oct 2016Could you, please, recommend a specific app that resolved the pr... moreType calibrate battery at play store, it is the fifth app, author is Miroslav Vitula.

Guys...Any news on volte update for vibe p1??

AnonD-479387, 10 Oct 2016Dude, me too. Try to download an app and calibrate the battery. ... moreCould you, please, recommend a specific app that resolved the problem?
Thank you!