Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

• kamal adel

AnonD-507711, 04 May 2016Me too !!! Searching for a reason ...also me . hopping find a solution

• kelly66

kelly66, 04 May 2016After the upgrade, I am being forced to enter the PIN each time ... moreThis happens on Nova launcher or even stock launcher if you use screen lock (through double tap or wide touch). It does not ask for PIN when you use the power key to turn off the screen. It is an issue with Marshmallow.

• Jds

vickie, 04 May 2016Upgraded to Android 6....Phone is super cool :):)I cant upgrade to Android 6.there is signature issue

Can someone give a review about marshmallow update???Is it OK to go for update???Or better wait for more other updates???pls reply asap

• Abhijit9804

Gowda, 03 May 2016Hi Please tell me this phone will support for OTG or notIt supports. I have Sandisk 16GB OTG Pendrive. I checked it on Lenovo Vibe P1 & it worked.

• vickie

Upgraded to Android 6....Phone is super cool :):)

Mimo, 03 May 2016Can you help me please... I cannot update to marshmallow with wi... moreMe too !!! Searching for a reason ...

• Santosh R Bhise

before 3 month ago i purchase levevo vibe P1 mobile online on Flipcart. after one month motherboard dead, after 25 day mobile repaired by service center. immediate after 2 days charging problem comes again & screen lock not working. In aurangabad only service center avl. and no any parts avl of any mobile. when i called to customer care he only give me assurance to repair the mobile. Please don't purchase any mobile of Lenovo, because very faaltuk brand ever i seen. service so poor & no satisfaction by service center. very bad mobile & very bad service. I seen too much peoples unhappy with Lenovo.

• Sathishkumar

AnonD-533497, 03 May 2016Hi friends Please tell me this phone will support for OT... moreYEs... OTG support is there

Totally fed up with Vibe P1a42 phone. Been using it for just 4 months but happy to throw away. First it stopped vibrating, quality of calls was terrible until I removed the second SIM card, its native sms app takes hours before sms is delivered, address book/dialer app keeps freezing all the time. Now, after upgrade to Marshmallow, the keyboard starts freezing when switching between languages. Do you need more reasons to hate it?

• Kayesor

Hi.. I updated my vibe p1 to Android m. I am facing two problems..After updating I feel the battery drains so fast.. Every 3 mins one percent is down.. The second one is with the LED notification.. I always keep the LED notification turned off. But now after updating,I am getting LED notified for messages and mail (but in settings it is turned off).. Any one help me to sort out these two issues..

• kelly66

kelly66, 03 May 2016Upgraded on my third attempt. Keep your phone on charge mode wit... moreAfter the upgrade, I am being forced to enter the PIN each time I try to use the fingerprint. Looks like a bug. Anyone else facing this issue?

• Rasputian666

I woke up fairly early before the Alarm and was reading News, when the alarm rang however without any on-screen display for me to snooze/dismiss it. Had to pull down the notification bar to find the options and dismiss it.

• Aung

This device is perfect but Zawgyi Myanmar font is not able to be read on facebook viber whatapp etc.. after upgraded software latest version. Can someone help me to solve this problem, please?

Kittu, 03 May 2016You can find the ffinger print in settings/securityNot working

Gowda, 03 May 2016Hi Please tell me this phone will support for OTG or notYes it does.You will even get a otg pendrive where you can insert a pendrive to connect with your phone free with the device.

• Mimo

Can you help me please... I cannot update to marshmallow with wifi... It is only allowed with mobile data... Dont know why?

Hi friends

Please tell me this phone will support for OTG or not

• Gowda

Hi
Please tell me this phone will support for OTG or not

• subhankar

Anil, 02 May 2016my phone is running good but after update to Marshmellow it's ge... moreFrom settings go to power manager -> background app management and unrestrict all. This helped me & rebooting has stopped but this is not a proper solution. Waiting for Lenovo Team to help us asap..