Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2016use ASUS launcherIts best launcher i have used.

i am using this phone for last three months....great phone.....full value for money device...only one problem....i cant zoom images by double tapping on screen ............please give me solution

AnonD-467819, 08 Mar 2016For me the contact list is quite laggy and irresponsive. Contact... moreFactory reset the phone... u ll get brilliance of Lenovo...

AnonD-512583, 09 Mar 2016Use nova launcher use ASUS launcher

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2016Got this recently. Experiencing stuttering in opening some apps.... moreFor me the contact list is quite laggy and irresponsive. Contact names take forever to show up. Keep loading and loading and loading...

paresh3593, 08 Mar 2016my overall experience with this phone is okay.. but i am facing ... moreMy contacts are taking forever to show up. Very irritating. When someone calls, I just see their number but not the contact name. The whole contacts app is quite irresponsive and laggy.

Lenovo P1 tech geeks please work on it and come up with a solution.

Anp, 08 Mar 2016Yes similar experience to me also, earlier it used to get fully ... morerestart it.. prob will be solved

• kelly66

The YouTube and other applications are lagging.

• LM

shiv, 07 Mar 2016It takes 16hours to get the phone fully chargedUse the charger provided along with the phone.

• Anp

shiv, 07 Mar 2016It takes 16hours to get the phone fully chargedYes similar experience to me also, earlier it used to get fully charged in 1 hr 20 mins , now it takes more than 2 hrs to get charge.

• Premkmar

Lenovo vibe p1 is very good hone gies long lasting battery life.No heating problem,good cemara its almost like laptop. I like it.

• paresh3593

my overall experience with this phone is okay.. but i am facing only one problem and that is the user interface of the phone which is quite laggy at times..the notification panel lags when i swipe it down...i saw the ui of other lenovo phones and i found no lag in their ui..even the cheaper once too run so smooth e.g. a7000...i don't know why this is happening.. i also did the hard reset but still the ui lags..if anyone has the suggestion then please guide me what to do...

• shiv

It takes 16hours to get the phone fully charged

• athi

I can't switch the data connection to 2G..

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2016I lost this lonovo vibe 1p4 on 6'th march 2016. what to do nextGet new one

• kelly66

Sudden battery drain of 8% after it reaches 30%
I have a P1a42 phone. Have any of you noticed a sudden battery drain of 8% after it reaches 30%? If I continue using the phone once it reaches 30% it does not drain. For example, when I stopped and turned the screen off at 26%, after about 15-20 mins of idling it dropped down to 22% and when I started using it, it went down to 18% within a minute.

Earlier the same thing happened from 29 to 21%, 24 to 16% and so on. Also, there are sudden 1% drops at 88%, 80% and couple of more instances. Overall, I lose about 12-14% (including this 8% drop) from 100 to 1%.

This happens during every discharge cycle and not one off.

Has anyone noticed this?

Got this recently. Experiencing stuttering in opening some apps. This was not there in my earlier Moto g even though it had lesser specs. Is this supposed to be normal or there is something wrong with my phone?

Thanks in advance.

Airlander, 06 Mar 2016Dear Vibe P1 users, Could you share your impressions about the ... moreSlightly above average