Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

Kani, 16 Feb 2016I have brought this phone before 1 month. Now it is getting heat... moreThe phn will get heated up while charging bcoz it supports a mammoth 5000MAh battery it also has fast charging so normally the phn feels hot.

• Anp

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2016Hi.. just go to settings. Data usage. where data usage on every ... moreThanks a lot friend, it really works , now internet is working in my lenovo vibe p1 phone. Thanks for ur reply.................

I brought the vibe P1 Feb 10. And turn the phone on I got the update. But I didn't downloaded it. I was checking the phone. And after reading the comments on forums.Lenovo.com. I started to upgrade it. From S140 to S152. The 254mb is the stable for my liking. Battery is perfect camera and all the apps are flawless no issues. GTA sanadreas plays smooth. And for further updates don't download it wait for forums review.
Lenovo vibe P1 is perfect phone for me

• Lan

anp, 16 Feb 2016Hi All, I am using the vibe p1 for the past 3 months, now 3 days... moreI have the same issue..suddenly no more mobile internet. My data plan is intact. Stg wrong with the phone?

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2016Anyone has updated to S152 firmware? How is it? Got any problem?Yub works fine for me. But the only problem is the fp scanner it 10 out of 5. And the WiFi and the data collection is good

• Sudhakar

vikram, 10 Feb 2016Hi, I am facing same problem internet is not working eventhou... moreEven mine is the same issue. When connected to WiFi Google apps like playstore chrome YouTube are working. If I connect to mobile data nothing is working.

which is better ..i want a solid phone shouldn't break out when falls in the floor ...
ALCATEL IDOL 3 5.5
HUWAEI 5X
LENOVO P1
THANKS ALLOT

anp, 16 Feb 2016Hi All, I am using the vibe p1 for the past 3 months, now 3 days... moreHi.. just go to settings. Data usage. where data usage on every app has enable \ disable option...... just. you have to enable it.... Bingo

• vikki

my internet is not working in open zone....however it is working in secure zone.... anyone having solution?

• Praveen

Nwa, 16 Feb 2016After Latest Update My Phone Stop Detecting Charging/USB Port So... moreYes...im facing same issue

• Nwa

After Latest Update My Phone Stop Detecting Charging/USB Port So I have To Restart Again And Again Phone For Charge It..............IS Anyone Else Facing Same Issue??????? Or Anyone Know How To Downgrade???????? I Tried Reset And Hard Reset But Didnt WorkOut..........

• Multinhan

When upgrading to Android 6 for Lenovo Vibe P1 ??

• Prashant

I have Lenovo vibe p1 and have added 128 gb card to it. When I switch off phone and start again,Icon of those applications which r installed in card memory vanishes from screen. Then again I have to drag them back from a place where all the app icons r present which can be reached by touching the white circular icon at the bottom of the screen, just above censor button
Is there any sol. To it

• anp

Hi All, I am using the vibe p1 for the past 3 months, now 3 days back suddenly internet not working i am having data plan, i called customer care many times they told me there is no issue with my data connectivity but still i am unable to connect the internet from vibe p1, but internet works when i change the device to guest login, plz let me know if anybody come across this issue.

Anyone has updated to S152 firmware? How is it? Got any problem?

• Kani

I have brought this phone before 1 month. Now it is getting heating very abnormally.
Couldnt able to speak for atleast 10 mins. It is also getting heated while it is in charge.
Couldnot able to speak the calls when the data is on. When v speak while the data in on, it is getting heating very heavily. Waste of money. Please dont buy this product... All folks are sitting in lenovo service centre for getting sevice. Very disappointed with this brand..

Anyone has updated to S152 firmware? How is it? Got any problem?

I got the phone on 13th February. I updated all the 3 or 4 system updates while charging. Once it is 100% I removed the charging. Till now I am waiting when it will auto shutdown so that I can recharge the same. Also, no heating while charging or playing games. Mine 4G and WiFi is continuously on still at 2% while updating.

So go for it dude. Nice phone at 15999.

• in this phone a comp

in this phone a compass

volume automatically decreases and rises while listning to music kindly tell how to fix this