Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

• Hider Hasbi

Sp, 27 Jan 2016Does this phone support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0?Did you mean fast charging function? Yes it does

Snapdragon 410 not snapdragon 615 please Edit !!

• brky

Snapdragon 410 is wrong

• AnonD-492079

Does this phone lag a bit while playing heavy games?
Does this phone support samsung earphones?
I heard that the os lags some times now. So would it lag more after a year's use
Is this better than vibe x3?

• DANNY

Airlander, 29 Jan 2016I bought this phone yesterday. It has Qualcomm snapdragon 615 no... moreAirkander, share you impression about the phone and its work, please!

I bought this phone yesterday. It has Qualcomm snapdragon 615 not 410 as mentioned above in the specs.

• DANNY

AnonD-14481, 29 Jan 2016Actually I started pressing the 3 buttons that I mentioned which... moreThank you, pal!
Here I got some more info - http://support.sonymobile.com/gb/xperiap/faq/hav­e-you-tried-this/

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2016What did you do then if that wasn't help? How did you wake the p... moreActually I started pressing the 3 buttons that I mentioned which did not seem to work but after some time it started randomly on its own after a lot of struggle.

AnonD-462378, 28 Jan 2016From kickass torrent Can you please give me the version of the MC4 that you were able to play on your phone and is it moded or normal apk please reply. Thanks you.

Can any one pls tell about its Performance and actually available Internal Memory?? Thanks

AnonD-14481, 28 Jan 2016Pressing power button while hang will not reboot, cause I faced ... moreWhat did you do then if that wasn't help? How did you wake the phone up again?

AnonD-14481, 28 Jan 2016Hey I want to play MC4 on my phone, can you kindly tell me where... moreFrom kickass torrent

I am having battery issue. Its shows battery temperature high and phone will shutdown , it is so irritating I went to service centre nothing happened.I need a urgent help to get up from it :(

AnonD-462378, 27 Jan 2016I played MC4 and it was fine.Hey I want to play MC4 on my phone, can you kindly tell me where did you get the game from, is it directly from Playstore of some other site?

DANNY, 28 Jan 2016I am sorry I sound worried but you see I don't have this issue r... morePressing power button while hang will not reboot, cause I faced such situation and tried Pressing the power button many seconds but to no use. I think we have to press volume up(of volume down, not sure) + power button + home button. I am not sure, just guessing. This is hard reset in Android and we may Lose data too.

• DANNY

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2016Just reboot it pressing the power buttonI am sorry I sound worried but you see I don't have this issue right now. I just want to know what to do if it happens. Are you sure rebooting by pressing the power button will do?

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2016Just reboot it pressing the power buttonI am sorry I sound alerted but I dont have this issue right now. Are you sure rebooting by pressing the start button will do?

DANNY, 28 Jan 2016Hi, what can I do if the phone froze since the battery is unremo... moreJust reboot it pressing the power button

• amit

if we compare camera quality with lenovo K3

• DANNY

Hi, what can I do if the phone froze since the battery is unremovable? Please HELP!