Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

• mohd

really pretty good mobile, but now jio sim is partially working. only internet works bur calls do not allow.

• SunnyAbs

Sougat, 15 Mar 2021No phone for me ever got close to this one, when talking ab... moreTotally Agree..

• Sougat

No phone for me ever got close to this one, when talking about the audio via earphones.

I still regret selling it.

RishiGuru, 16 Jun 2020I have searched in Lenovo's authorized centers in my city a... moreNo worry dude ...
Just keep searching for orginal battery. It will be about 1800/- rs
Or Buy a Duplicate battery which is not much cheaper .. it will be worth 1500/- ...
Don't forget to downgrade your Vibe X3 from Marshmallow to Lollipop 5.1.1 for better Stability and battery backup , no ram management issues ...

Hey guys I've been using Lenovo Vibe X3 for a long time and I had some issues like battery drainage, Network issues , Hanging problems ....
So I was thinking about rooting and installing Custom ROMs like Ressurection Remix, Lineage OS , AOSP Extended , MIUI Rom 8/9 ... But all got stuck in the bootloader .. at last I've bricked ... I thought I had lost my X3 or got dead .... And I've found some links on XDA forum about unbricking X3 a40 and I've Installed S122 version Lollipop 5.1.1 and now my Vibe X3 is running smoother and no battery drainage/ Ram management / network issues. ..
So, I recommend you to downgrade your Vibe X3 from Marshmallow to Lollipop 5.1.1 for better Stability / Better Ram management even on 3 GB Ram , Better battery backup, No network issues ....

Download S122 ROM QFIL
QFIL TOOL & Drivers ....
And install Lollipop 5.1.1 for buttersmooth performance....

Laaju, 13 Jun 2020I was too searching for the vibe X3 battery and atlast I g... moreI have searched in Lenovo's authorized centers in my city and they say they have no stock of the battery. You were very lucky. Your Vibe X3 got a new lease of life for the next three years.

• Laaju

RishiGuru, 10 Mar 2020Any idea where to get genuine battery for Lenovo Vibe X3? L... moreI was too searching for the vibe X3 battery and atlast I got one from an authorised service centre.

I suggest you to contact the authorised service centres in ur city and other districts bin ur State ...
and ask them ... There will be less stocks for BL258 Battery...
If u need it just search for it.

• Yourslovingly

Great fone, great spec. Only problem is lenovo. Used it in 2016 for 4 month only and seller it due to very bad software bugs and did not fixed it by lenovo. They loss them market by them own mistakes. They never try to fix it even they know the issues.

• Pootera

This phone is great as it is a flagship model during its launch. Bought this phone in end of 2016. Still using it till now 2020, the screen is great, the camera is so-so overall this phone is quite great

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2020I bought one in early 2016 I think and used it as my daily ... moreAny idea where to get genuine battery for Lenovo Vibe X3? Local Lenovo authorized service centers say they do not have the battery in stock.

• Joe

As sad as it may be, there won't be another phone like the Vibe X3 and now even LG is stepping down on Audiophile devices. I hope we'll see a successor of this phone this year (And it doesn't matter who the manufacturer would be)

Ume , 21 Jun 2019Where i can buy this smartphone?? I can't find it everywhere.. I bought one in early 2016 I think and used it as my daily driver till the Mi A1 was released and I got that one. Software is the weakest link in this phone. I am currently using the Asus ROG phone 2 as my daily driver. I still have the X3 and didn't find it was right to sell it since the Audio quality is one of a kind and pretty much unbeatable. The X3 goes head to head against the ROG phone 2 interms of Audio quality. Nowadays I use this phone exclusively as a Digital Audio Player which suits it quite well!!

• Ajinkya

Ume , 21 Jun 2019Where i can buy this smartphone?? I can't find it everywhere.. Its production has already been stopped since 2016. Also the updates were stopped.
I had one bt lost it because of water damage 😓

I have something to say about this phone camera. It has very good 21mp camera but without ois.
The picture quality taken in day light is excellent because it looks natural and the color is almost acurrate than other high end phones. Even it only has 3X digital zoom but the quality is amazing and almost like optical zoom.
The video quality is also very good in terms of color accuracy.Great for static video.
But in low light situation the camera performance is the weaknesess because it looks under exposed and the video stabilisation is pretty weak.

Ume , 21 Jun 2019Where i can buy this smartphone?? I can't find it everywhere.. Out of production since mid 2016.

This to me the best Lenovo smartphone ever created. I have one and for its asking price provided stellar hardware. However the software is little buggy and sometimes needs a restart. Lenovo phone often have software issues, hence it is not a specific case for this handset.

The phone was known for its performance, one of the best display in the market, awesome audiophile grade audio quality through 3.5 mm headphone jack and the best stereo inbuilt speaker ever adorned in a phone. I still own this phone and love it every bit as of today.

• Ume

Where i can buy this smartphone??
I can't find it everywhere..

• v

I have used this phone and i have used lenovo k4 note. Not much different.
lenovo and motrola have a lot of bugs in their software . sad. Thats why i prefer Redmi for performance and Samsung for multimedia. But samsung lags and redmi has a skin that some like some dont

• v

ravi, 03 May 2017lenovo vibe x3 have VoLte support. don't fool people. i use... moreDude VOLTE means calling without using JIO app. If you are using JIO voice app for calling ........then you dont have volte. VOLTE is where you dont need any app.

• Soubhagya

Can i get opinions on jio sim usage as it always disconnects every now nd then
PS- I am not able to play clash of clans properly on jio sim as it always disconnects the network while playing the game

• Theknowmobileguy

Ps listen with turbo hi fi on if plugging in ur headphone
Use atleast soundmagic e10c headphone

Always do hard rest once u upgrading from lolipop to marshmallow.

Worth mentioning