Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

Laaju, 13 Jun 2020I was too searching for the vibe X3 battery and atlast I g... moreI have searched in Lenovo's authorized centers in my city and they say they have no stock of the battery. You were very lucky. Your Vibe X3 got a new lease of life for the next three years.

• Laaju

RishiGuru, 10 Mar 2020Any idea where to get genuine battery for Lenovo Vibe X3? L... moreI was too searching for the vibe X3 battery and atlast I got one from an authorised service centre.

I suggest you to contact the authorised service centres in ur city and other districts bin ur State ...
and ask them ... There will be less stocks for BL258 Battery...
If u need it just search for it.

• Yourslovingly

Great fone, great spec. Only problem is lenovo. Used it in 2016 for 4 month only and seller it due to very bad software bugs and did not fixed it by lenovo. They loss them market by them own mistakes. They never try to fix it even they know the issues.

• Pootera

This phone is great as it is a flagship model during its launch. Bought this phone in end of 2016. Still using it till now 2020, the screen is great, the camera is so-so overall this phone is quite great

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2020I bought one in early 2016 I think and used it as my daily ... moreAny idea where to get genuine battery for Lenovo Vibe X3? Local Lenovo authorized service centers say they do not have the battery in stock.

• Joe

As sad as it may be, there won't be another phone like the Vibe X3 and now even LG is stepping down on Audiophile devices. I hope we'll see a successor of this phone this year (And it doesn't matter who the manufacturer would be)

Ume , 21 Jun 2019Where i can buy this smartphone?? I can't find it everywhere.. I bought one in early 2016 I think and used it as my daily driver till the Mi A1 was released and I got that one. Software is the weakest link in this phone. I am currently using the Asus ROG phone 2 as my daily driver. I still have the X3 and didn't find it was right to sell it since the Audio quality is one of a kind and pretty much unbeatable. The X3 goes head to head against the ROG phone 2 interms of Audio quality. Nowadays I use this phone exclusively as a Digital Audio Player which suits it quite well!!

• Ajinkya

Ume , 21 Jun 2019Where i can buy this smartphone?? I can't find it everywhere.. Its production has already been stopped since 2016. Also the updates were stopped.
I had one bt lost it because of water damage 😓

I have something to say about this phone camera. It has very good 21mp camera but without ois.
The picture quality taken in day light is excellent because it looks natural and the color is almost acurrate than other high end phones. Even it only has 3X digital zoom but the quality is amazing and almost like optical zoom.
The video quality is also very good in terms of color accuracy.Great for static video.
But in low light situation the camera performance is the weaknesess because it looks under exposed and the video stabilisation is pretty weak.

Ume , 21 Jun 2019Where i can buy this smartphone?? I can't find it everywhere.. Out of production since mid 2016.

This to me the best Lenovo smartphone ever created. I have one and for its asking price provided stellar hardware. However the software is little buggy and sometimes needs a restart. Lenovo phone often have software issues, hence it is not a specific case for this handset.

The phone was known for its performance, one of the best display in the market, awesome audiophile grade audio quality through 3.5 mm headphone jack and the best stereo inbuilt speaker ever adorned in a phone. I still own this phone and love it every bit as of today.

• Ume

Where i can buy this smartphone??
I can't find it everywhere..

• v

I have used this phone and i have used lenovo k4 note. Not much different.
lenovo and motrola have a lot of bugs in their software . sad. Thats why i prefer Redmi for performance and Samsung for multimedia. But samsung lags and redmi has a skin that some like some dont

• v

ravi, 03 May 2017lenovo vibe x3 have VoLte support. don't fool people. i use... moreDude VOLTE means calling without using JIO app. If you are using JIO voice app for calling ........then you dont have volte. VOLTE is where you dont need any app.

• Soubhagya

Can i get opinions on jio sim usage as it always disconnects every now nd then
PS- I am not able to play clash of clans properly on jio sim as it always disconnects the network while playing the game

• Theknowmobileguy

Ps listen with turbo hi fi on if plugging in ur headphone
Use atleast soundmagic e10c headphone

Always do hard rest once u upgrading from lolipop to marshmallow.

Worth mentioning
6. Build still premium

Thanks
Enjoy the audio

• Theknowmobileguy

Its almost 3 year with my lenovo vibe x3 still its rock solid. The phone has rock hard audiophile capabilities still knock off recent audiophile its warm tones take me to the another world as world renowned lenovo bullsh!t support. Speaker is a bliss to listen. Yes i upgraded it from lolipop to marshmallow the speaker loudness go down but its more on warmer side now the separation is phenomenal either with speaker or headphone.

P.S dont use Dolby atmos it sucks listen on turbo mode if plugg8

What is the latest Marshmallow update to vibe X3 and is it stable one? I haven't updated my device to Marshmallow yet and for the past 2.8 years I have been using v5. As I heard there are bugs which will spoil audio experience. Please let me know on the stability of the latest firmware.

• Jj

Buy a new one
Its 6.0 android already....

There is software update to Android 6.0.1 so no issues with this phone

• inmorthex

Hardware the best,very good audiophile,but software is bullshit.