Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2017Just out of curiosity, I wonder how well the speakers of vibe x3... moreDude pls just stop comparing phones from 3 years ago to a recent one.

great phone but shitty Lenovo support!!!

• Vibe x3 user

Vibex3, 05 Dec 2017That's what I observed..:) I don't know Y lenovo remembered vib... moreMay b Lenovo wants to kill vibe x3 model by giving some update with bugs so we get frustrated completely and buy new mobile and throw it.

• Vibex3

Theknowmobileguy, 04 Dec 2017Its not security patch its firmware update but i hardly notice a... moreThat's what I observed..:)
I don't know Y lenovo remembered vibex3 after a very long time..
Is there anything to expect??

• Theknowmobileguy

I hv been using this Mobile since more than 20months now i dint find any major flaw despite shity lenovo update features. Though after updating from lolipop to marshmellow i dont face any issues just 2 3 glitches like phone camera app slow down n crash sometime and call quality drop sometime rest its still best phone till 2017
Pros
1. Sound quality still rock solid speaker as well headphone i use xtz dsp player its best combo.
Phone is truly audiophile grade and i guess its best then v10 or v20 clarity wise. With hi fi on its bestest natural clarity
2.display is amazing
3.front camera is awesome
4.call reception is good
5.no heating issue till i faced
6.finger print work like charm
7.battery phenomenonal heavy usage for 16 to 18 hrs, moderate usage 1.5days, normal use 2-2.5 days

I love my lenovo vibe x3 just disappointed with volt update.
I dont need nougat update i just want volt update
And at last not least lenovo software team sucks
I dint even find any teardown video of lenovo vibe x3

No volt update damn🤒
Lenovo ruining its image and i guessed ruined it🤣🤣🤣&#1­29315;

• Theknowmobileguy

Vibe x3, 03 Dec 2017Hii guys...I got an update ...actually a security patch I think.... moreIts not security patch its firmware update but i hardly notice any changes i before installing thought it might be volt update but my guess was wrong

• Vibe x3

Hii guys...I got an update ...actually a security patch I think...Does anybody got this update??
Need some Opinions and changes regarding this update!

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how well the speakers of vibe x3 fares against the newly launched Razer phone?

vicky, 05 Nov 2017Vibe x3 or k4 note which has better camera reults ?Vibe X3 has an overall better camera sensors; rear and front facing and the quality of the photos they can capture is quite impressive. The K4 Note's cameras aren't that far behind though, they still can capture decent photos with proper lighting and filters. One of the major selling points with the Vibe X3's camera is its ability to capture videos @4k quality. Though both the Vibe X3 and K4 Note's camera sensors lack image stabilization - which is a crucial feature in mobile digital photgraphy.

• vicky

Vibe x3 or k4 note which has better camera reults ?

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2017This phone's audio quality is just astonishing. It's like the LG... moreSuper agree!!

• buray

my lenovo vibe x3 is the best after updating to marshmallow. no problem at all. hope there is nougat for it

We wont get any update, it's Lenovo's policy to give only 1 android upgrade.

I got 1 question for dev
is it possible to flash nexus 5x android oreo to this device...

Since they both have same SoC.
But nexus 5x doesnt have 2ndsim + sd card + ir blaster & dolby.

"Please someone flash it who dont use this phone "

AnonD-513462, 03 Dec 2016Which are the best economical and good bass earphones for Vibe X... morePhilips tx2,it`s in enough.

This phone's audio quality is just astonishing. It's like the LG V10 with two amazing front-firing stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos. The only downside of this phone is its manufacturer. With no announcements of updates and a bad customer service, it's disappointing. It's their flagship phone for heaven's sake! An Android N and bug fixes will suffice.

• ratnesh

i have small bisnuess ,since i m using lenovo phone my life become haven ,i have 10 phone only lenovo brand and getting another 2 phone x3 is the best ever i got it i,my some phone old as 7 years unitl to day i didnt change battrey

AB, 29 Mar 2017is it upgarde normally ? or use twrp ? tqWhen we 'll get volts update for Lenovo vibe x3

I bought lenovo x3 a year ago... Beleive it or not the phone remained with service center most of the time for its unending problems... It automatically gets switched off and I cant do anything unless I go to service center and that happened for four times now... Changed mother board twice still the problem persist... Service center once out of the past three times kept my phone for 40 days and still they dont have answer why my phone behaving like that...now my phone is out of warranty and again same thing happened to my phone... Please do not waste your money buying this phone... WORST phone ever with the MOST WORST SERVICE... Also to add battery drains quickly... bad sound quality while using earphones... in less than 6 months it had started to hang... My usage is only call, message, mails, watching movies, switch on gps when required and whatsapp...

• Jayesh

Lenovo Vibe X3 is worst phone. Within a year it gave me so much problem. They changed mother board, Cables and battery also. Still I am getting into loop. If I try to come out to main menu it automatically dials any one of previous dialed no. Touch screen stops working anytime, then after some time it starts again.
Horrible phone. pl don't buy.

AnonD-513462, 20 Aug 2017I am still on factory version of Lollipop 5.1.1 Should I update... moreBro, I am also still on the factory version of lollipop. I think it is better not to update to Marshmallow. I say this because I personally think it is a half-baked update from Lenovo. No OTA's are perfect and some bugs will be present. But the manufacturer should issue some bug-fixing update. This bug-fixing part has clearly been neglected by Lenovo. Due to this there have been reports like Overheating, freezing of phone, significant decrease of speaker volume, increased RAM usage and so on. So my honest opinion is that you are better off with the stock lollipop 5.1.1.

Now speaking about my personal thoughts, I am not saying that the phone is bad. Far from it. If Lenovo had provided proper software support (By this I mean Android Nougat, timely security patches and VOLTe update) this phone would have still been a very good option. But unfortunately Lenovo had forgotten about this awesome gadget. Now the downside of having old android version is that new apps wont be supported. So that is the only reason why I am thinking of getting a new phone. I have got mine on the very first sale. Now I am saving some money and thinking of getting a Oneplus 5 or honor 8 pro. But I will surely not sell the Vibe X3 because of the unbeatable audio performance. I will keep it till it breaks.