Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

• AnonD-492079

Which should i choose between vibe x3, letv le 1s and honor 7?
I have seen all their videos on youtube and all phones seem same to me
I am a heavy gamer and music lover and my phone shouldn't lag is my priority
Plz plz suggest someone who has experienced the phone(dont suggest on basis of specs)

• Monty

Dr. Rajendra Gurav, , 03 Feb 2016Read the specification of lenovo vibe x3 mobile on Lenovo and Am... moreYou can download FM by Play Store

Can anybody tell about the display, deep blacks??? whites?

gsmarena folks,

please review this mobile.

• RK

Dr. Rajendra Gurav, , 03 Feb 2016Read the specification of lenovo vibe x3 mobile on Lenovo and Am... moreYes Bro they r cheated.

• Pavan

[deleted post]1. Vibe Ui is not a os it is just user interface integrated into Android 5.1,There is No Switching
2.My Mobile has Not Yellow Tint its great to view Pictures and videos (actually it is Very better than my Previews Note Neo)
3.Its play all heavy games no heating Problem,Next Comes to music No Any Mobile Compare with it its super sound in Speakers + inear phones too.
i am not saying to take this mobile and others , LeEco 1s and Honor . also pros and cons to,Watch Review Videos in Youtube and Take Right Chocie final decision is Yours

• AnonD-492079

So can we switch between vibe UI and android 5.1 as in lenovo vibe p1 or is the Android 5.1 fixed???
And is there a yellowish tint on the phone?
I am a heavy gamer and music lover. Which should I buy between vibe x3, letv le 1s and honor 7.
Plz plz do answer all the questions.

AnonD-108053, 03 Feb 2016Vinodh sorry to hurt ur sentiments but that msg was for people w... moreCheers...

• Pavan

AnonD-108053, 03 Feb 2016All you people are behaving like fools there is no yellowish tin... moreYes There is No Yellow tint on My Mobile too , But they are No Fools Maybe They got Defect mobiles Out of the box.

• Pavan

AnonD-496637, 03 Feb 2016It doesn't support FM Radio in India.....yes, there is no fm radio , but We Can Download Internet Radios In Play Store

• Pavan

AnonD-492079, 03 Feb 2016Does phone run on Vibe UI only? Or can we choose between vibe U... moreThis is Android Lollipop 5.1 on Top of it's Run with Vibe Custom Ui (like Samsung TouchWiz) The Vibe UI Lite Versin and it is All interface Similar to Google Now and This Mobile Comes with Lenovo Launcher Only (in China its Came with Full Vibe Ui Launcher), The Theme Support is there but only backgroud is changed and icons just logo changes ( color) Thats it.
Today i got My VR headset too and i am Watchig Goosbumps 3D , Viewing is Ok but Right side Cornor some edge missing but ok and not so good just ok , this is not giving true 3d experience VR Headset Not Worth 1300 price.

AnonD-157828, 03 Feb 2016Already did those Tone adjustments and Saturation adjustments. I... moreVinodh sorry to hurt ur sentiments but that msg was for people who don't know and just replacing tha mobile.. I love this mob and Happy to have it..

AnonD-108053, 03 Feb 2016All you people are behaving like fools there is no yellowish tin... moreAlready did those Tone adjustments and Saturation adjustments. If you got the perfect display that not means everyone got the same. And who thinks brilliant is actually fools in this world.

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-108053, 03 Feb 2016Both are diff bro.. U ll get diff update for both That means we can switch between UI and andriod lollipop as we wish (coz we got both) right?
And the icons(symbols) are different in both right?
Plz answer this last query
Thanks

AnonD-492079, 03 Feb 2016Does phone run on Vibe UI only? Or can we choose between vibe U... moreBoth are diff bro.. U ll get diff update for both

• Dr. Rajendra Gurav,

Read the specification of lenovo vibe x3 mobile on Lenovo and Amazone website ,FM RADIO was mentioned with great music phone.But 2 days back when received this phone and started and disappointed and frustrated a lot as it has NO FM RADIO. As i am a great music fan and by studyind all phones ,i selected this phone for its music speciality.But lenovo and amazon have cheated us by not giving FM RADIO as mentioned in there web specification.What lenovo and Amazon ,What to do for this? What is the solution for this?Answer soon.

• AnonD-492079

prince, 03 Feb 2016back again with detailed review i would focus only on what th... moreDoes phone run on Vibe UI only?
Or can we choose between vibe UI and android 5.1?
Are symbols same in both OS(vibe amd android)?
Plz do answer

• Kashif

GSM Arena pleaseeeeeeeeeeee reviw this cell....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• prince

back again with detailed review

i would focus only on what they highlighted:

sound and camera

sound : excellent

camera: 2 key observations

rear camera is not of 21 mp quality as stated in instruction manual , the quality is of 16 mp

front camera is not 8 mp its 4 mp......

low light is just in sync with above mentioned megapixel.....

so anyone interested with camera and buying the phone ....would certainly be disappointed

(after doing my own R& D i was able to conclude the drawbacks of the phone)

if anyone owns this phone just click a pic and got to details it would tell the resolution for the camera for both front and rear..........

disappointed with Lenovo.......in the process of refund....... :(

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-108053, 03 Feb 2016Android 5.1 is Android version lolypop and UI is lenovo systemI mean to say that we get both OS right?
And are the icons(symbol) same in both OS or different in both?
Plz answer both questions