Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

• Macieyla

If that have better cpu and gpu it will be far far better. S808 is not on par with other devices.

• SKYGUIDE

Wait for several years, touch screen era will be ended by the run out of chemical elements:)

• Tejas

coyz, 06 Dec 2015nice phone! but the price is quite high for now. i will just wai... moreSome other phone with better specs will launch by then.

great phone,, motorola designs

• sr

guys is otg supported in vibe x3..?

Edison, 03 Dec 2015Overpriced phone from lenovo.... lenovo is dull in business they... moreSorry pal just bought it and happy with my purchase. For 393 euros its a fine deal. I am from Slovakia and here is this phone that cheap if you know where to shop and how to shop.

Just bought it for 393 euros. I am from Slovak republic. So i bought it here.
My second Lenovo phone. Own a Lenovo Vibe Shot as well.
Both phone are really beautiful and delicious.

• M.Kumar

I am disappointed with SD card slot, how can I use 2 sim with SD card
very disappointed

• Donald Trumph

Hello guys
*sorry for my bad English

AnonD-469120, 23 Nov 2015Its COmes with Fingerprint Sensor Or Not?Yes with fingerprint

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2015where is the front camera?It's on the black strip above the screen

• sk

guys from which site i can get this vibe x3..?

where is the front camera?

• San

coyz, 06 Dec 2015nice phone! but the price is quite high for now. i will just wai... moreI think it will be out of stocks if u wait too long(5 months).

• coyz

nice phone! but the price is quite high for now. i will just wait 5 months after and this will be very low! patience is a virtue....

Anonymous, 24 Nov 20155 inch vibe s1 3gb ram 32gb internal and expandable memoryYah, I know. but I mean THIS one in 5inch version

• Tejas

dev, 29 Nov 2015everything is best but memory card slot is a problem for dual si... moreExactly...

Edison, 03 Dec 2015Overpriced phone from lenovo.... lenovo is dull in business they... moreYes u r right .it is little bit over price. Because we can take Sony experia z2 with this same budget u have. If everybody wait one or two month. The price must be come down

• sudhu

I think lenovo vibe is also good

Are you kidding? Of course, Lenovo X3 is better, even because it has dedicated DAC. It has better camera, better battery and so on.