Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

• ark cool

will we get android updates for lenovo phones..?

praveen, 18 Nov 2015It's hexa core processor like my note 3 neo which is so good and... moreI think it will be pretty expensive considering the ram, the internal storage, the camera, display and the adreno version

• Ano

AnonD-441601, 18 Nov 2015Is this so called difference big enough to give back my Lenovo V... moreabsolutely yes,and you can now trow your Lenovo Vibe Shot for this X3.

• robi prototype

Wowwww... Its amazing!!!!

kinnY, 18 Nov 2015but der s lot of difrence Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, NFC Y... moreIs this so called difference big enough to give back my Lenovo Vibe Shot and boy this X3 or nope???

• kinnY

AnonD-441601, 18 Nov 2015I am big Lenovo fan. Bought Vibe Shot week ago and i am totally ... morebut der s lot of difrence Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, NFC Yes
Yes, with stereo speakers Dolby Atmos - Hi-Fi audio , Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min

I am big Lenovo fan. Bought Vibe Shot week ago and i am totally satisfied. Now i wonder which phone is better. Shall i replace the one i have for this one X3 or not???
Or its just waste of money because between X3 and Vibeshot isnt big differences.

Anyway this phone looks like WOOOW i definitely like it.

• mkali

I wonder if it shall be supporting google services!

• praveen

It's hexa core processor like my note 3 neo which is so good and also coupled with 3gb ram which is like coating some butter over the bread... I will buy it. If it comes for 15k..

• james

I hope that the camera will be on par with LG g4 or s6. It would be nice.

This looks really cool, but it is little bit too big for many people.

Perfect phone for my requirement except :(
microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)