Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

• pradeep

I am unable to find out FM Radio and Memos/Notes. Also help me to have all the features available in the menu list or how to get it.

AnonD-141626, 08 Apr 2016I found the solution for the notifications, go to Open Zone fro... moreEven though my phone call symbol shows 1 missed call even after clearing it

• mts

I am only interested in this phone due to its stellar audio quality over headphones. Have anybody compared the sound quality of X3 with another phone known for its audio quality vivo x5max? I want to buy the one with best audio quality and use it as portable music player + heavy calling? I want the phone to have a good contacts app and very good call quality reception. Can anybody provide some suggestions?

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2016I too face the same problem Plz anybody suggest how to solve th... moreI found the solution for the notifications,
go to Open Zone from pull down menu,
& press clear all. that's it.

AnonD-141626, 08 Apr 2016I'm using this phone from last 2 months. Phone is very good. Bu... moreI too face the same problem
Plz anybody suggest how to solve the problem
Ragsy, pavan0 plz say guys

I'm using this phone from last 2 months. Phone is very good.
But recently I have got a notifications problem.
In the notification, I see a missed call, a true caller & mail icons,
but I already cleared all this icons, now there is no clear option available.
I restart the phone, but still icons are there.
Pl. help.

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2016Hii guys m planning to buy this phone.. is it gud or should i go... moreA8 and c5 ultra have better camera also c5 better than A8 too.but c5 battery sucks.vibe x3 have better sound quality than both of it.but I suggest you to go for c5 ultra and buy power bank or just go with sammy A8.lenovo product known as low quality.I have vibe shot and there's many problems like low coverage,low battery,camera average,hangs,and a lots of bugs.lenovo is OK for people that don't want to spend much their money or poor people

Had one week experience.
pros:
1) Performance is good.
2) finger print works like 7 out of 10 times, But only 2 finger print options are allowed.
3)IR blaster works fine, didn't check NFC.
4)Display is good with good contrast, but atleast 2K resolution would be better.
5) Audio is awesome, second only to Beats sound.
6) 5.5 inch screen give you a better gaming and mutimedia experience but because of its weight might be little difficult to handle. A curved back would have been better.
7) Good value for money if good camera performance is not mandatory.
Cons:
1) If you are a camera lover, 21MP is just bumped pixel's only here. Clarity is very average sort of 8 to 10MP. Will be wise not to opt this.
2)Battery dont last much with normal gaming too. it might last upto 3 hours with medium gaming and tends to heat up a bit but which is acceptable. But with normal usage will last upto 1 to 1.5 day.
3)Bit heavy to use.

AnonD-513462, 07 Apr 2016When I am using earphones and listening to songs and when a call... moreActually you will received on both in every smart phone because you may miss many urgent or emergency calls if you unplugged the headphones from ear even not from phone so you can't chang any setting for it. You will hear speaker is loud When you listen music at low volume.

• aditya....

I want to bye this phon ....plese any one suggest .this phon is gd ??? i mean troubling with any problm or not???

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2016See archive. Nice review.where archived review can be seen, please help!

Does it support VoLTE?? or any possibility in future if not ?

When I go to receive incoming call , torch/flash turns on automatically, anyone noticed this ?

AnonD-523370, 07 Apr 2016Bought new Vibe X3. The moment I configure Exchange Account, Con... moreThis is a bug in this phone, if you are searching any contact and typed wrong string which does not exist in name list , it will take you to main screen instead of showing no result message.

Hii guys m planning to buy this phone.. is it gud or should i go for samsung A8 or sony c5 ultra

When I am using earphones and listening to songs and when a call comes then the ringtone rings in the loud speaker and not in my earphones.
Why does it happen any idea?
Do everyone have the same problem?
Guys please do answer

Bought new Vibe X3. The moment I configure Exchange Account, Contacts Search manager does not work properly. As I type 1 or 2 alphabets in the contact search link, instead of searching contacts, it jumps to main contact menu. This problem does not come if I remove Exchange account.

• Kushal

AnonD-513462, 03 Apr 2016My Google chrome app remains in recent tabs untill I remove it m... moreBecause chrome is locked in your recent list..turn your recent list mode into lollipop mode..then press recent list button..on right top corner you will see lock on chrome..press it and unlock it...

What issue u having with retrica?

• niranjana

nice phone best phone soft use.high speed..