Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

• Tech Giant

In my Opinion it is the first Good Phone Lenovo has released. Packing a Snapdragon 855, Ardreno 640, and a 4K camera at 30 fps this looks like a great phone. Can't wait to get a hands on with it!

• bob24260

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2019Good phone but don't have micro-sd slotWith 512gb storage you don't really need an SD slot. At this point whining about no SD slot just sounds whiny.

• Achin

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2019Is sliding required for calling ?Yes

Good phone but don't have micro-sd slot

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2019Is sliding required for calling ?No, only for selfie.

• VianRii

samsung m30 is the best replacement for lenovo p2.

• ar86

Why Lenovo stop making good phone with big battery like P series? I'd buy it if it has 5000+ mah. I can't find good replacement for my P2.

Is sliding required for calling ?

• noobly_dangers

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2019Hi, did you manage to get play store on it? Does all the Google ... moreGoogle Play and Services running without a problem, just had to track down the apk files online and install. Only issues I've had so far are push notifications not always coming through until I open the app, and the fingerprint reader doesn't always catch right away.

noobly_dangers, 06 Mar 2019I've had this phone (8GB/256GB model) for a couple days now and ... moreHi, did you manage to get play store on it? Does all the Google services work with this phone? How's the process of getting Google play on it?? Is it difficult? Thanks in advance

• noobly_dangers

I've had this phone (8GB/256GB model) for a couple days now and battery life has been great, even during setting up apps and customizing the UI the battery never drained below 70% after a few hours of constant use. I've had no connectivity issues on AT&T in the USA.

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2019how can i buy it in the philippines? Already available for pre-order via XUNDD Philippines FB page.

• UDR

How about endurance rating of this device?

how can i buy it in the philippines?

Force Majeure, 12 Feb 2019So many new features and hardware details, why such a small battery?Charging time faster than galaxy note and S no worry with small battery, my experienced lenovo battery last longger than a lot galaxy I own

• thomasarboles

Force Majeure, 12 Feb 2019So many new features and hardware details, why such a small battery?The sliding mechanism takes up battery space

• SuryA Xteme

When I get this device in India ? It's not available on online stores.

• Force Majeure

So many new features and hardware details, why such a small battery?

Nick, 08 Feb 2019Don't those red rings around the camera lenses violate Nubia's c... moreno

• yee

I am moving to China I guess as I am fedup living in Europe and have absolutely no access to the coolest devices!