Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

• ...

Progt, 27 Nov 2019Allie wait Till friday Have you received yours? How many days did it take for shipping?

Maybe This phone is the cheapest snap 855 phone thins time. One of reviewer review this phone that many Korean begin to buy this one. Antutu spec is Apx.340000 by seller global rom, Apx.410000 by ZUI11 and Apx.370000 by MIUI11. But, rubbish phone call and other abillity. Only for gaming l. Anyway My Z5 pro GT is on way to coming home. 8/128 model is 200bucks only. Good job.

• bbrawl9

anybody tested this on cinevr? gyroscope? vr stuff? bobovr z6?

• Z5proGT

fabiobarreiro, 07 Dec 2019I made the same move.....did you receive yours? any regret?Still waiting hope for the best

I made the same move.....did you receive yours? any regret?

• Lenovohelp

Pls make update on z5 pro gt

• Evil crash bandicoot

Maxxed, 03 Dec 2019Lenovo should update this phone to ZUi 11 immediately & make... moreI have z6pro and I agree with you

• Maxxed

Lenovo should update this phone to ZUi 11 immediately & make it an Global Rom as many customers use this phone in Europe. Wake up from coma Lenovo & update your phones! Z5 Pro GT is not an old phone it should get support today!

• Progt

..., 27 Nov 2019where did you get it? cheapest I found on aliexpress is $240 for 8/256Allie wait Till friday

• ...

Progt, 19 Nov 2019Just nailed it 256/8 230$ on Allie i hope for the best using red... morewhere did you get it? cheapest I found on aliexpress is $240 for 8/256

• Progt

Just nailed it 256/8 230$ on Allie i hope for the best using redmi note 5 pro 2 years now .

Biff, 15 Nov 2019I ordered an 8/256 from aliexpress,high hopes for itMe too 💪😁

Dan, 12 Nov 2019Hey mate, you can check it on Aliexpress, i want to buy one as w... moreEh I see it's in stock now but I'm having second thoughts due to the cameras. I might just wait till next year.

• Biff

I ordered an 8/256 from aliexpress,high hopes for it

hardwares, 14 Nov 2019Does this phone have nfc?yes

Does this phone have nfc?

• Dan

joe nodden, 11 Nov 2019AHHHHH I was so close to getting this phone. I was about to get ... moreHey mate, you can check it on Aliexpress, i want to buy one as well, it is 230-240 $'s. The 8/128 version. It s a jackpot.

AHHHHH I was so close to getting this phone. I was about to get the 6/128 model for $200 but then it sold out. Moments like these make me want to cry.

Must i slide the phone every time to answer calls? Please someone give me an answer fast.

• Tech Giant

In my Opinion it is the first Good Phone Lenovo has released. Packing a Snapdragon 855, Ardreno 640, and a 4K camera at 30 fps this looks like a great phone. Can't wait to get a hands on with it!