Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

My first maybe Flagship'ish Phone using likely 2 months from now first impression is really good cause only got it black friday sale likely $240 really love it SND 855 is really damn amazing considering I got it in that pricepoint back dec2019 Battery looks bad in spec sheet but in real life performance isn't bad it's just that not bad point still lasting at the end of the day, camera(s) maybe not that good recommend to install GCam highly recommend stabilization sucks low light performance is also bad but with good lightning and steady hand it will shot really good sliding mechanism maybe not for all also for me it bit irritating sometimes, screen is for me also one of the best aspect of this phone with no notch display 1080p super amoled can't ask for more really really good.
Conclusion
Performance excellent (especially with CN rom), Screen/Display excellent, Battery Fine, Camera Good wtih fine lightnings bad with low light and also bad stabilization, features also fine.
8.75/10

• techtronix

just received android q update on chinese rom..so far so good
antutu score 431977.update size 1.8gb

• Joy

When I play emulator or game this phone is very high temp on back till 46°C

• Joy

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2019No, only for selfie.Yes it must

• Emportal

roalush, 03 Jan 2020Only with original Chinese ROM and locked bootloader.You can have it unlocked and on zui11 with Chinese rom. My nfc works no problem

• Dan

1299 yuan ($189) in China right. Sick price!

• paul

shadow, 08 Jan 2020i think its android 9 pie now is it ? and its a gaming beast goo... moreyes, it's Android Pie now after ZUI 11 upgrade

• shadow

i think its android 9 pie now is it ? and its a gaming beast good for android games and emulators

• Jerico

Seira, 25 Dec 2019Here's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=9731... moreWhere can i find the original rom?

hardwares, 14 Nov 2019Does this phone have nfc?Only with original Chinese ROM and locked bootloader.

Seira, 25 Dec 2019Here's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=9731... moreWhat if you install Chinese version and keep the bootloader locked, will it work?

• Z5 prongt

Got it today very Nice

• Gammy

Seira, 24 Dec 2019So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked with gl... moreNeed to leave the sim inside phone for 4-6 hours before you can use the unlock site... Just fyi

• Seira

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019what about battery consume on zui 11 ??? does it keep 1 & h... moreIt's pretty decent, I don't play games so it takes around a day and a half before getting to 20%.. I'll post the battery and screen time later.

I don't have telegram.

z5 pro gt
8/128
216$

8/256
226$

these days price of z6 pro drops more & more, will down more
6/128 china blue 272$ (for now)

if u can spent more money, not so much, absolutely go for Z6 PRO

Seira, 25 Dec 2019Here's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=9731... morewhat about battery consume on zui 11 ???
does it keep 1 & half day

do u have TELEGRAM ID
can u put it here

• Seira

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019can u put download link of CHINA STOCK rom you use it & lea... moreHere's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=973179­­
Site is Russian so just use Google Chrome to translate it. Site have the firmware, how to lock/unlock bootloader, install twrp/root.

For me what I did are:
1. phone arrived with global rom and unlock bootloader
2. re-lock bootloader
3. install CN rom
4. Unlock bootloader and install CN rom again because when u unlock bootloader, phone will be soft brick.
5. Update to ZUI 11
6. Install TWRP and magisk (follow the right steps on 4pda site or u will lose unlock state of bootloader)

• Seira

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019bcuz one time they send img for ur imei to unlock before u buy ... moreTurns out I have to wait for like 5-6 hours before requesting the file for unlocking the bootloader. And now my phone is ZUI 11 CN rom, rooted with magisk. 😁

Seira, 24 Dec 2019So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked with gl... morecan u put download link of CHINA STOCK rom you use it
& learning link of how u relock bootloader ???
learning of how to flash china stock rom

step by step

thx

Seira, 24 Dec 2019So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked with gl... morebcuz one time they send img for ur imei to unlock
before u buy it, seller do that to unlock ur device & install custom global rom
apparently they don't do that for second time