Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Dr, 03 Apr 2020Does it support wireless display ( like miracast chromecast ) ?Yes

• Yasir shad

Aoao. Why lenovo big set can not be launch in pak.....

• Gulogulo

What type of glass display protection used?

• Dr

Does it support wireless display ( like miracast chromecast ) ?

I wish they revived this slider design for z7 pro gt with sd865 and 5000mah battery and 3 cameras (main, ultra wide, telephoto).

Instant buy

After flashing via QFIL with no errors, phone rebooted normally but the baseband, imei1 and imei 2 are listed unknown.
I want to restore them via QCN, I have the MEID, IMEI1 and IMEI2 but I didn't made any backup of QCN before. I'll just use someone else QCN backup, edit it via hex editor to input my IMEIs there and use that backup to QCN restore hopefully fixing the issue I have right now.

Can anyone please upload their QCN/XQCN Backup for Lenovo Z5 pro GT so that I can fix my phone.

Thanks

My first maybe Flagship'ish Phone using likely 2 months from now first impression is really good cause only got it black friday sale likely $240 really love it SND 855 is really damn amazing considering I got it in that pricepoint back dec2019 Battery looks bad in spec sheet but in real life performance isn't bad it's just that not bad point still lasting at the end of the day, camera(s) maybe not that good recommend to install GCam highly recommend stabilization sucks low light performance is also bad but with good lightning and steady hand it will shot really good sliding mechanism maybe not for all also for me it bit irritating sometimes, screen is for me also one of the best aspect of this phone with no notch display 1080p super amoled can't ask for more really really good.
Conclusion
Performance excellent (especially with CN rom), Screen/Display excellent, Battery Fine, Camera Good wtih fine lightnings bad with low light and also bad stabilization, features also fine.
8.75/10

• techtronix

just received android q update on chinese rom..so far so good
antutu score 431977.update size 1.8gb

• Joy

When I play emulator or game this phone is very high temp on back till 46°C

• Joy

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2019No, only for selfie.Yes it must

• Emportal

roalush, 03 Jan 2020Only with original Chinese ROM and locked bootloader.You can have it unlocked and on zui11 with Chinese rom. My nfc works no problem

• Dan

1299 yuan ($189) in China right. Sick price!

• paul

shadow, 08 Jan 2020i think its android 9 pie now is it ? and its a gaming beas... moreyes, it's Android Pie now after ZUI 11 upgrade

• shadow

i think its android 9 pie now is it ? and its a gaming beast good for android games and emulators

• Jerico

Seira, 25 Dec 2019Here's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic... moreWhere can i find the original rom?

hardwares, 14 Nov 2019Does this phone have nfc?Only with original Chinese ROM and locked bootloader.

Seira, 25 Dec 2019Here's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic... moreWhat if you install Chinese version and keep the bootloader locked, will it work?

• Z5 prongt

Got it today very Nice

• Gammy

Seira, 24 Dec 2019So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked wi... moreNeed to leave the sim inside phone for 4-6 hours before you can use the unlock site... Just fyi

• Seira

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019what about battery consume on zui 11 ??? does it keep 1 &a... moreIt's pretty decent, I don't play games so it takes around a day and a half before getting to 20%.. I'll post the battery and screen time later.

I don't have telegram.