Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Seira, 25 Dec 2019Here's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic... moreWhat if you install Chinese version and keep the bootloader locked, will it work?

• Z

• G
      • Gammy
      • t5u
      • 26 Dec 2019

Seira, 24 Dec 2019So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked wi... moreNeed to leave the sim inside phone for 4-6 hours before you can use the unlock site... Just fyi

• 25 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019what about battery consume on zui 11 ??? does it keep 1 &a... moreIt's pretty decent, I don't play games so it takes around a day and a half before getting to 20%.. I'll post the battery and screen time later.

I don't have telegram.

• ntJ

z5 pro gt
          8/128
          216$

8/256
          226$

these days price of z6 pro drops more & more, will down more
          6/128 china blue 272$ (for now)

if u can spent more money, not so much, absolutely go for Z6 PRO

• 8uk
            • 25 Dec 2019

Seira, 25 Dec 2019Here's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic... morewhat about battery consume on zui 11 ???
            does it keep 1 & half day

do u have TELEGRAM ID
            can u put it here

• 25 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019can u put download link of CHINA STOCK rom you use it &... moreHere's the site : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=973179
              Site is Russian so just use Google Chrome to translate it. Site have the firmware, how to lock/unlock bootloader, install twrp/root.

For me what I did are:
              1. phone arrived with global rom and unlock bootloader
              2. re-lock bootloader
              3. install CN rom
              4. Unlock bootloader and install CN rom again because when u unlock bootloader, phone will be soft brick.
              5. Update to ZUI 11
              6. Install TWRP and magisk (follow the right steps on 4pda site or u will lose unlock state of bootloader)

• 25 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019bcuz one time they send img for ur imei to unlock before u... moreTurns out I have to wait for like 5-6 hours before requesting the file for unlocking the bootloader. And now my phone is ZUI 11 CN rom, rooted with magisk. 😁

• 25 Dec 2019

Seira, 24 Dec 2019So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked wi... morecan u put download link of CHINA STOCK rom you use it
                  & learning link of how u relock bootloader ???
                  learning of how to flash china stock rom

step by step

thx

• 25 Dec 2019

Seira, 24 Dec 2019So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked wi... morebcuz one time they send img for ur imei to unlock
                    before u buy it, seller do that to unlock ur device & install custom global rom
                    apparently they don't do that for second time

• 24 Dec 2019

So I received my device yesterday. It's already unlocked with global rom. So I tried rooting it and it works. Today I tried to install the CN rom.. What I did is flash the CN rom, re-locked the bootloader to receive update, updated to newest ZUI version then tried to unlock again to the bootloader to root it. Turns out, u need to flash an image file which u need to request from Lenovo using this website https://www.zui.com/iunlock. But for some reason, it won't accept my IMEI1 numbers.. yikes. Any idea guys?

• 24 Dec 2019

Alex, 23 Dec 2019just stick with the stock rom there are tutorials provided ... moreAlso, I read that some of the texts are in Chinese (they're not properly optimized) is this true?

• 24 Dec 2019

Alex, 23 Dec 2019just stick with the stock rom there are tutorials provided ... moreI'll give it thought. Thanks man.

• 24 Dec 2019

Alex, 23 Dec 2019just stick with the stock rom there are tutorials provided ... moredid u do that RELOCK bootloader, by yourself???

explain it how to relock bootloader on this device
                            or give us link

• 8kb
                              • 23 Dec 2019

Aitolu, 20 Dec 2019Oh well... Guess I'll continue my search.IF U buy a phone with unlock bootloader ( when u turn on phone, first thing will show to u under powered by android name its unlock word)
                              with this situation
                              if u r not interest to root the device & other things

someday if u faced with hardaware problem, lenovo center will not fix ur phone, never ( of course if u have lenovo center in ur neighborhood or in ur city) otherwise doesnt matter

bcuz lenovo devices, if unlock them u cant back them to lock mode

anyway...its so much better to buy new phone with LOCK BOOTLOADER

• Alex
                                • t7V
                                • 23 Dec 2019

Aitolu, 20 Dec 2019Oh well... Guess I'll continue my search.just stick with the stock rom there are tutorials provided on how to flash it back to the stock rom and relock the bootloader to get system updates. I bought this unit and so far the performance is very smooth, the only problem would be the 3350 mah batt, but it supports fast charging so welp easy deal.

• 20 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019Yeah it's a steal for that price but the bummer is...it has... moreOh well... Guess I'll continue my search.

• fm$
                                    • 19 Dec 2019

Aitolu, 18 Dec 2019I was mind blown when I saw the price for this device on Al... moreYeah it's a steal for that price but the bummer is...it has custom global rom with no OTA updates BEWARE!

• 18 Dec 2019

I was mind blown when I saw the price for this device on AliExpress... I mean $200+ish SD855 phone. NO F*CKING WAY (I'm sorry guys). But I have doubts concerning softwares. I've read through some articles in the past and Lenovo don't provide software OTA updates regularly for their mobile devices. I wish it was Android One tho, and a real global ROM. I'm considering getting this or Redmi Note Pro, I'm a gamer the socs and connectivity matter a lot to me. You guys using it (with the Chinese ROM) how's your experience? Please be genuine!

• N
                                        • Noslen
                                        • P4c
                                        • 18 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2019no custom rom for lenovo at all in global u know for exa... moreI bought 8/256, with Global Rom, multi-languages.
                                        In transit from Aliexpress, how to put ROM China?
                                        Ir´s necessary , to put : ROOT, TWRP , UnlockBootloader, etc ?
                                        Does Morelocal 2, works well for translation ( Portuguese ) ?