Lenovo Z6 Youth

Lenovo Z6 Youth

SaintOfKillers, 07 Jul 2019Lenovo z6 youth or xiaomi mi 9 se?Mi 9 se is better

Lenovo z6 youth or xiaomi mi 9 se?

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2019Can you play fortnite with it? I'm planning to gift it Yeah you can , it has the minimum specs to run it (4gb ram)

• Ron7x

I want to try lenovo. With this one. Everything is fine with me, as per specs sheet. I just dunno about its camera and UI.

• Sky

So I was looking for a phone to buy.
And this seem like the best budget phone to get if you want to buy right now.

Or you can choose to wait for Snapdragon 730 phone like Lenovo Z6
or Redmi K20 which hopefully going to have good value for the price like this one.
But for now this is definitely the best bang for buck.

no NFC

• Vlad

does it really have NFC

Can you play fortnite with it? I'm planning to gift it

• Ahmed

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019camera is only normal and 2x tele NO WIDE !!!!! There is G... moreHow much screen on time

Waiting for it to release. Best phone you can find in this budget line Snapdragon 710 + 4gb Ram + HDR10 display + Dolby Atmos. Was going to buy k8 note. But, This siriously caught my eye. I don't have anything bad to say for it

Ace., 16 Jun 2019Lenovo z6 youth or Vivo z5xyou can't able to unlock none of them
go for REALME 3 PRO

Lenovo z6 youth or Vivo z5x

camera is only normal and 2x tele NO WIDE !!!!!

There is Gyro sensor.

spec should be update.

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019this phone currently sell with global rom but soon will release... moreI wouldn't buy any phone with under 3500 mAh battery these days, preferably not less than 4000.

What type of speaker does it use? Is it like the stereo speakers of Lenovo K5 pro? I really love stereo speakers.

• Alek21

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019this phone currently sell with global rom but soon will release... moreI thought it was gonna be Lenovo Z6 Lite

• Sq

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019Please illuminate us with a smartphone with better specification... moreNo. The youth terminology has nothing to do with age. It's simply saying it's a cheaper, less powerful version of the pro. With a maximum clockspeed of 2.2ghz, the Snapdragon 710 us no slouch. It seems like a crazy good deal. Large, good quality screen, triple camera, Dolby Atmos sound, hdr10 picture support, SD slot, dual sim, unlocked, very large capacity 4050mah battery. Can't see anything negative about the phone. Was thinking of upgrading from the pocophone F1 to the Z6 pro from Lenovo but this looks great and I can keep the pocophone F1 too.

Lead2XL, 13 Jun 2019Sounds like a good enough budget phone but why call it 'youth'??... morethis phone currently sell with global rom
but soon will release with new name lenovo k10 note with GLOBAL PACK no just global rom
also couple month ago this phone release with other name lenovo Z5S with 3300mah
you can find review in youtube, new name z6 youth & k10 note have more battery 4050

Sounds like a good enough budget phone but why call it 'youth'?? - should be attractive to any age. I find it condescending to label phones 'youth', not that I am a youth myself.

no phone you can find with 4050 + sd710 + global rom + 4/64 + triple cam + sd card + usb type c + sd card
just for 175$
also the price will cut down more..just watch..bc in the beginning they say 4/64 will come for 156$
the back body also from alminium not from glass to break with first fall on the ground