Lenovo ZUK Edge
- Macbeth 1308162
I really hope Samsung sues Lenovo for the name
- 29 Sep 2018
78% aspect ratio and it should be 18/17:9 aspect
- 15 Jun 2018
This is a rare beauty, feel privileged to have used it. Great looks, great performance and a great price. Absolute masterclass form Lenovo.
Though it's really sad to know we won't be seeing any more of these but hats off to Lenovo for this one. :)
- 17 Feb 2018
- Pakalini 13226
- 15 Nov 2017
- 29 Sep 2017
Still using it every day. This is the only small bezel phone without compromises. No awkward curved edges, no on-screen nav buttons, no weird aspect ratio that shrinks videos, no front camera on the bottom bezel, no inferior earpiece hardware, not too big for one hand... Just a classic design shrunk to as small as possible size.
- 27 Sep 2017
well to bad Lenovo stop the ZUK otherwise this can be a good choice for its price
- 11 Sep 2017
- 20 Aug 2017
With the price $360 it's a worthed phone to buy
Amazing design, great speed and stunning FHD display
Battery are better than S8, almost 2days used
Kamera good enough especially at outdoor
Overall maybe 8/10
- 11 Aug 2017
Bought one unit with 4 GB RAM. There is no FM Radio. I checked their China website. Nothing mentioned about the FM Radio.
- 10 Aug 2017
Rdmkr, 13 Jul 2017Very few people realize how special this device is. There a... moreBuild quality better than iPhone, samsung and LG (this 3 battery easy get bigger and and push screen out). Camera still under quality those 3, choice are yours
- 30 Jul 2017
- 28 Jul 2017
Camera is a weak point, don't expect too much of it.
- 25 Jul 2017
How about the camera, is the camera good is photo for projector at night?
- 17 Jul 2017
Very few people realize how special this device is. There are other phones out there that match or exceed its screen to body ratio, but all of them have major disadvantages.
- it's uncommon to find devices with StB ratios this high with a 5.5 inch screen size; most of them have larger screens, which makes the bezel shrinkage irrelevant because you still need two hands to operate them
- most other phones with high StB ratios have on-screen navigation buttons, which take up more space than you gained from the bezel shrinkage
- a lot of the more recent high StB phones have a weird aspect ratio that causes black bars to appear when watching videos and the aspect ratio is generally more awkward than the 9:16 standard
- its available at a very low price compared to pretty much all alternatives with high StB ratios
- it has a fingerprint scanner on the front of the device; something Samsung and Apple are struggling and failing to get done these days
It's unfortunate that the ZUK brand gets rolled up after delivering this unique creation. I'm kinda hoping that other brands will reverse-engineer this thing and learn ZUK's tricks, but this phone is too obscure to make that very likely. Let's hope at least Lenovo keeps this technology alive and shares it with whatever replaces ZUK as its in-house mobile brand.
- 13 Jul 2017
harish, 26 Jun 2017Is it phone have volte option or not please tell me?Yes it did have volte.
- 28 Jun 2017
Is it phone have volte option or not please tell me?
- 26 Jun 2017
Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017I looked into them and redmi line as well. Unfortunately th... morethe redmi note 4 supports us LTE bands, and another good phone is the LeEco LE 2 x527 which has all the us LTE bands.
- 20 Jun 2017
- 15 Jun 2017