LG B2100

LG B2100

When I look up this phone on eBay UK, the results come up with Samsung B2100 Xplorer, any help please?

This phone is also known as LG MG105

i..O.U.F.A, 03 Jun 2017OMG!!! Why aren't you mad?! That is by far the worst deal I've e... moreIn 2005 it wasn't.

sam, 25 Oct 2005hey ppl, i have had this phone only 3 days and i love it already... moreOMG!!! Why aren't you mad?! That is by far the worst deal I've ever seen!

Paul, 08 Jun 2005has this phone got a good camera???? like good qulity?Of course not, are you actually that stupid or what?

It can't even compare to a $20 camera. It's that bad.

I brought this phone on 10th April 2012 and in around August-September 2014, it stopped working!!!

• Mc

My first ever cellphone. Bought December 2005. I lent to surf the net using this phone. Lot of memories. Much Love.

• wapmaster

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2016Can someone please send me a download link for the Java file of ... morevisit http://webdirect.xtgem.com to download

Can someone please send me a download link for the Java file of the 2 pre-installed games (Action in life and Halloween fever)?

This phone cannot be download of any apps with high memory version except for those apps that has low memory.

kanagaraj, 25 Aug 2007send me the data cable software for this lg B2100 mobile phone. ... moreJust go to m.brothersoft.com on your mobile phone.

Very old now but good if you have cheap budget. If all you want to do is phone and text, definitely worth getting. If you want videos and better camera, Facebook, all that, I wouldn't recommend. Got this as a hand-me-down. I'm only 10!!

Lilly, 10 Nov 2010well i've only had this phone for about a year and all of a su... moreits a battery problem. if u have the phone change the battery

• Lilly

well i've only had this phone for about a year
and all of a sudden nothing works and when i turn it on a little red light on the left hand side just works, what does this mean someone tell me
its gettin to me

• Kanwal

This phone is made only for my hands.I like it very much.Its performence is superb.

• SHAHEERA JALIL ALBAS

i love this set;its been mine since about 4 years now and i am so fond of it;cant get ova it.its just so portable and its unlike any of those usual stuffed sets in the world;and the most unique 'quality' about it,i tell u,is that it is almost unbreakable,it's body is extra reliable and bet it on me,mark my words dear users,you may throw it frm some thousandth floor above the grnd and it shall remain as it was there initially in your safe hands;it s indeed a masterpiece!!!

• faraz

faraz, 23 Jan 2009it looks so hot.its only me.

• faraz

this is my mobile its only me.

• jackie

even this handset are waste but it may ok for to the poor one and need it so much. The cover is really hard to find. i think this fon just ok..

it looks so hot.