LG BL20 New Chocolate

LG BL20 New Chocolate

that design...lol

open item on mobile

• mac

its a cool phone really good compared to any other slider phone, a wonderful camera and good longest battery life for a 3g phone, it gives me 2 & 1/2 day battery backup and 2 days if i listen to music and all stuff, its been three years i am using this phone, which people says is a unique one, where ever i go. till now my phone dint have a single scratch on it, but yesterday it slipped from my hands from my bike at a speed of 40 to 60 kmph, bouncing on the ground, the panel is damaged but the phone is working fine, i love my phone verymuch, i m not getting the panel any where can anyone help me....

this is a best

• Misty

It does have a secondary front VGA camera.

• TBA

does it has wireless

• C. Mido Goby

the problem only it's not have GPS

When i type pin code it is good, but the phone is asking security code??? It's 4 digit number..

• vaibhav

net is not working .......nice phone

• muxa

it's very nice phone i like it but the problem is battery only.........

• samir

yes this mobile is so nice i use this cell vry goo cell

• sarthak mundra

that mobile is very nice and there feature are very nice and i like this mobile

shoki, 31 Mar 2012this is a very good mobile And I like itya its very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• shoki

this is a very good mobile And I like it

• KHUSHBOO

hii i m khushboo i got my phn last year..its battery is annoying me plus everytym whn i get a bluetooth or pc suite transfers it develops icons..even whn i get it formatted some files which are itself created doesnt get deleted n i suffer from my data loss..pls guide me how to get rid of it...????

• Karthi

Hi, I bought this mobile 1 year ago. It was great to use.

• K!@N0$H

Hi.
I've bought this phone six month ago..it's good but battery is annoying me.
Anyway,I wanted to know how to upgrade my phone's software?
Thanks

• Dannis

Can s.o tel me where 2 update software? I encounter restarting system issue now. I can't find where 2 updat it. Thx!

• Meqdad

LG brand is my only mobile brand -
i see it as the best fashionable! Now, I have had this mobile for almost two years and there is only one problem in it - its battery does not stand more than one day if you use it for ten SMSs and ten calls with taking a photo. Other than these, it satisfies all your needs and also your style ;)
Best