LG G1800

LG G1800

• dhuf

Whenever i try to open my File manager. It give "Empty folder message". Same thing happens when i try to set my mp3 as ringtones. Or when i try to save my recorded sound or composed music.
Somebody pls suggest me some solutions. Is there any helpline for LG.

• Mahesh

HI,
I am not able to save the recorded file. it shows "empty folder". the same issue arise when i am using composer also?. whats the solution for this one. Is this the problem with LG???.
please help me... :-(

• Manu

Its a nice phone for a lower price. Can any body suggest me a software to access its phonebook/sms/games etc. from PC thru data-cable? Plz help me.

• SAAKIB

if any one wants to exchange this phone for the nokia 3200 camera phone is welcome

• Amit

Great work Sumit for the code given by you.
It really works and helped me a lot.
Great Job once again.
Hope you keep posting such useful information.
If possible please mail me any informations about Nokia,Sony Ericsson or LG.

Regards

Amit

• indrakamal

Hi this LG mobile phone is nice to look at ,it`s specifications also all right but I want to know it`s price in north-east (Guwahati) .So please insert the price on the picture.

• MONIQUE-JC@tele2.fr

probleme not pilotes usb win98 for my g1800

• muthupalaniappan

hi

can any one please say how to add my words to the t9 dictonary , i afraid and doubt that wheather i can do it if any one knows please mail me to rmpalaniappan@lasersoft.co.in

• john

thanx for reply .Can u plz tell me how to solve my problem
1)i have problem in sound recording .i can able record the sound but when i save it ,it show "empty folder" command.
2)I need to increase sound of mp3 player, how plz guide me?

plz give guidance in detail plz my buddy

• Sumit

John, You have a file manager problem

• john

i have problem in sound recording .i can able record the sound but when i save it ,it show "empty folder" command.I need to increase sound of mp3 player, how plz guide me?

• Sumit

HI
if anybody want any information.then feel free to mail me.my email id is ssr207@yahoo.com
If you have the handset.then mail me .i have one great wallpaper and one screen saver. it looks very good on its disply.i will attach it to ur mail.

• td

Hi Sumit,
does g1800 have a speakerphone facility? Quality of sound? wud it be a good buy compared to nokia 6610? does a call get
disconected if a sms comes within the call?

• Delwin

hey sumit dude, thanx for u r suggestion 4 increasing the mp3 volume. but does this solution for increasing the volume cause damage to the phone or reduce the battery life . and do we have to get a new handsfree as u told it will damage the earpiece.thanx for u r help and plzz rep back..and whihc is the best handsfree whihc goes well wiht LG G1800 and has a gud sound effect..THANX..plzz mail me if it is possible for u ..

• Delwin

• Pradeep

Hi all,
This phone is excellent for those who want best features without cam and in a reasonable price.
Go and get it immediately.

• Sandeep Singh

im using LG G1800. when i record a sound through sound recorder it records, but when i save the file it is not saving and it shows "empty folder". how to solve this problem. some one help me.

• namle

I bought the LG1800 recently. Not able to configure it to upload music to the phone from my pc. Reason, I have windows 98. Catalogue says I can download it from the site, the links are dead... Does anyone have the driver for Phoenix mass storage? I am told that if you have an xp system the driver is already configured... Help me and please send me the driver....

• saf

Thanks a lot for mailing the procedure for increasing the volume of MP3. It realy works n sounds great. Great phone extremely good quality sound.worth to purchase....