LG G3

LG G3

• Fredmore

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2019Mine died with a struggle. Heating up and flickering. LG didn... moreexactly the same problems. heating and shutting off itself all the time

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2019Like other siblings(even new one), LG G3 has screen flickering i... moreTrue

AnonD-121642, 15 Jul 2016Please help me!! My phone is one month old, it's restarting i... moreWhich version

Like other siblings(even new one), LG G3 has screen flickering issue. Unfortunately, I didn't check the internet, I trusted LG, but I was completely wrong like other Lg G3 users(and G4, and G5..................and Lg Q7 users).

I tried almost everything on the internet. Doesn't work. It's most expensive junk in my house for years.

I will never ever buy a LG phone again.

If you going to buy a LG phone, just search LG xx flickering issue on the net. LG never learn how to fix it.

I bought one for around $40 on amazon, if AT&T unlocks it I can see it being a capable backup phone with a custom ROM

Hey dude by any chance are you willing to give up the LG g3 I'm working on a Frankenstein project I also have a g3 that isn't working

• KShion619

Pyx, 09 May 2019I bought my LG G3 unit last 2015. All works good until I updated... moreTaking it apart and sticking a 0.5mm thermal pad on the SoC helps a ton, take it from someone that's been riding mine hard in hot weather!

• Silverbullit

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2019Best phone ever. Beautiful pics. Crisp and clear screen. Techolo... moreBought mine new in 2014 still works great, I hate Samsung, my wife has nothing but problems

• Pyx

I bought my LG G3 unit last 2015. All works good until I updated the firmware from my phones firmware update. Then it keeps shutting off,...rebooting issues...

Until now, my phone is useless. I don't know what to do. There are lots of users are encountering this also around the world.

• stewwwww

Mr Godas , 30 Mar 2019I, anyone can tel me if d855 have 2 or 3 gb ram ,thanks in advance 2 gb

Mr Godas , 30 Mar 2019I, anyone can tel me if d855 have 2 or 3 gb ram ,thanks in advance 16 gb Rom version have 2gb ram and 32 gb is 3gb ram

• Mr Godas

AnonD-632062, 27 Oct 2018A phone that was way ahead of it's times.you´r bloody right .i have mine since july 2014 and still working fine,only need a new battery,i think its normal after this time

• Mr Godas

I, anyone can tel me if d855 have 2 or 3 gb ram ,thanks in advance

Mine died with a struggle.
Heating up and flickering.
LG didn't admit it. But many LG G3 suffered same problem.

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2019A terrible phone; almost half of G3s died of the totally underpo... moreYou can't use a 5-year old phone as if it were a computer or playing havy games designed for 2018 hardware. Mine is nearly five years old and works perfectly except some overheating when recording videos or playing recent games on it. So either use it as a secondary appliance or spend the right amount of money on a new heavy duty phone.

• Mose

Ron7x, 13 Feb 2019I have replaced my dead motherboard(d855) to a new (d851, bluesk... moreMine too from D855 to D851 and it's now good as new

• FiyeroEich

I am only using Facebook, but it tends to overheat even after using it for only 15 minutes. The camera shuts down because of the heat after 5 mins of continous filming.

A terrible phone; almost half of G3s died of the totally underpowered chipset causing overheating and fatal death of the motherboard. LG knew this but still released the G4 with almost the same issue !sadly a brand definitely to avoid ...no other option, too bad.

• Ron7x

I have replaced my dead motherboard(d855) to a new (d851, bluesky brand) and it works! It's just that i can't update the phone but I've got a network signal.

• Sane

Bought my G3 on May 2016 and this far its been a huge disappoinment. Its so slow, overheating and the 16gb internal space isnt enough for apps, although it depends what kind of user you are. In general, this phone has given me too much extra stress over the years and im giving it up soon. Never gonna buy q LG phone again.