LG G3 Stylus

LG G3 Stylus

anshif, 09 Oct 2019My phone ui has stopped. What i do. Pleas replyReset cache or factory reset.
Great phone, drop a view times 1.2mtr, galaxy wont survive this drops. No issue at all

• anshif

My phone ui has stopped. What i do. Pleas reply

• Blessed4nitin

j.kh, 31 Jan 2019Very good phone. Awesome display. Long battery life. Wi-Fi is no... moreAwesome display in 2019 lol😂😂😂&#­128514;😂

• j.kh

Very good phone. Awesome display. Long battery life. Wi-Fi is not a problem either

• V

Am I missing something? Why is everyone having trouble connecting to wifi? I have been using this phone since September of 2015 and I have never had any problem connecting to wifi. These people are just trolling.

Its hard to find g3 stylus lcd. .

• Yogi

It hardly takes more than 1hr to connect to wifi... Very bad mobile worst experience for me

• Yogi

Very Very difficult in connecting to WI-FI... It takes more than half an hour to connect to wifi bad experience...

• laksh

phone is awesome but spare parts of this phone are very rare and there are no service centre near bye of kachiguda railway station hyderabad telangana my sim tray got damaged i dont know how so i changed it but either my sim is coming or my memory card the shop keeper who changed the sim tray told that he is replacing it with a adjustable dublicate sim tray but now both are not coming sim or memory

• Vnzmstr

Vnzmstr, 18 Mar 2017The only issues that I got so far are the following: - shuts of... moreMine got those issues as well but now, it has an additional issue. It seems to be having difficulties in connecting to wifi. I had a good run with my phone for 3 years and I gotta say, one helluva phone.

• zflar

best mid range mobile ever no issue about 4 yrs...

The wi-fi is not working on my device. help?

• Rs

Main problem whit a lg g3 stylus is that it's not working on 3g and 4g network

• Bunny

Awesome mobile, slipped from my hands a plenty of time still no damage to the screen.
In the Rain for 1 hour when i forgot the phone accidentally but no issues at all .... 3 years of now.... did not spend even a penny to repair.

• Angel

This is one of the best phones i ever have..i have it for 3 years now...accidentally drop a lot of times and still working ..no broken screen..battery still good.I love the features...the only i dont like is the front camera bec.it has 1.5 Mp and I love taking selfies...so i got an extra phone a quite expensive phone but i just use it for camera purposes ...I still stick with lg g3 when it comes to calls text and internet connection.

• urellekimm

Vnzmstr, 10 Mar 2017This phone is tough AF. I have dropped this phone several times ... moreI agree with you bro. I dropped my phone many times also so many dents already but still working good

i have an audio jack issue it broke when i put my cellphone in my pocket.how sad...huhu
...how to fix this prob?shall i buy a new one?

• Vnzmstr

Vnzmstr, 10 Mar 2017This phone is tough AF. I have dropped this phone several times ... moreThe only issues that I got so far are the following:
- shuts off sometimes when I' m typing
- this phone needs to be connected all the time on the internet so that the calendar and clock will work. When not connected, calendar is stuck on Jan 1, 2010 and the clock is always at 00:00.
- after a year of conatant usage, phone begins to hang, slow down and overheat.

Well, so far, these are the issues I've been getting since I bought the phone

• Vnzmstr

This phone is tough AF. I have dropped this phone several times but still, no crack on sight. I have this phone for about 2 years, yes it has scratches on the sides and the back and even a few dents but this phone is really tough. No cracks or even a scratch on the screen yet and ever since I bought it, I didn't put a case on it. That's how tough this phone is. But of course, it's starting to run slow these couple of days but I'm still using it as phone number 2. I have no regrets in buying this! Love the phone. LG phones are well-built indeed.

• dc

Myo, 26 Sep 2016no otg on it.I have same experienced..my otg don't connected. What should i do?