LG G4

LG G4

• android boy

lg lg lg lg life is good

• 7

This (ugly) design... again...

Wow...hopely lg g4 have battery life 4000. Please lg g4 u are the best phone android in the world.

orphicwhip, 29 Dec 2014Why would they decrease the size by .2?I think there will be two versions 5.3" and 5.7"

Mobilemaster, 29 Dec 2014I think G4 is going to beat the Sony Z4.yes g4 will kick of the z4. sorry for sony again.

• Tarek Ghoneim

sorry brother there are big diff one of them the processor architecture is 64 bit for 32

• orphicwhip

Why would they decrease the size by .2?

• the Eng

the most important thing is not 4 gb ram, but Lpddr4 !!!!

AnonD-341290, 29 Dec 2014Z4 or G4..?I think G4 is going to beat the Sony Z4.

AnonD-341290, 29 Dec 2014Z4 or G4..?G4 surely because have ir blaster ,g pen, dual led flash,gorilla glass 4

Z4 or G4..?

FreezeGame, 29 Dec 2014This is going to fail, no different than the LG G3 Stylus. En... morei think u are blind,how they are the same,... better camera and camera features , better display , better processor so the faster the phone will be ,so ........

FreezeGame, 29 Dec 2014This is going to fail, no different than the LG G3 Stylus. En... moresnap810, ram amount, display size, android version, camera is no difference u say?

FreezeGame, 29 Dec 2014This is going to fail, no different than the LG G3 Stylus. En... moreErmmmm.. Are you high? Their specs are worlds apart... 😕

• AnonD-200220

Ok all plans cancelled iam iam in love with chick.

this is so EXCITING!

i will sell my Note4 for this.
it's time to comeback to LG

FreezeGame, 29 Dec 2014This is going to fail, no different than the LG G3 Stylus. En... morelg and samsung are one. they are helping each other as both from S.korea lg telecom LGU+ is selling samsung phones too.

also this is not the first lg phone to have a stylus remember the 2007 LG Viewty.

• nifty_mats

Best phone for sure. But pls LG GIVE A GOOD BATTERY. Otherwise, I won't buy it.. I need at least 1.5-2 days battery life.
& yes, I can do without the 2k screen resolution FYI..

best phone so far

OMG this phone is great.Best phone of 2015.I usually find something to criticize about any phone but this is too good to be true.I hope they improve battery live over the G3.If they manage to do this(by adding a large enough battery) I might change my phone earlyer than planned.