LG G4 Pro

LG G4 Pro

This phone would have been an absolute killer in the smartphone department if it wasn't unfairly cancelled. 27MP camera, just think about the amount of detail this camera would have captured for just one photo, 5.8-inch display, 64GB of storage and 4GB of ram. This phone would have destroyed it all, huge upgrade over the regular G4 too. I have the G4 though and as much as I love the phone, the pro would of have made it so much better for not only me but all G4 smartphone users, to this day, would of been a destroyer! damn it LG!

This phone being cancelled is an acceptable cause of depression. :/

AnonD-555203, 01 Jul 2016Dear GSMArena Team I believe this phone was a rumored moniker... moreI have the v10, but the specs are nothing like this, the camera is 16 mp, not 27, the battery is only 3000 mAH, etc.

Corning Gorilla Glass 3? Really???

Dear GSMArena Team

I believe this phone was a rumored moniker of what later got released as LG V10. That is what I read somewhere else. This is almost certain now that there is no separate handset coming by the name of G4 Pro. I suggest this page should be deleted, and search for LG G4 Pro should be redirected to V10 page. Of course, you guys first need to confirm if the above is true.

Thank you.

they reeleast the g5; its not hapening

• Rano.....

Really M W8ng 4 Buy This Amazing Cell Phone....
Can You Give me Prices.......?

• Seal

Please Release the G4 pro. I'm sick of hearing about the s7 an iPhone's.

• saeid

shall i get one

• Nikhil

All you need is more improved front camera and waterproof features and then i shall get one

• Garfwog

Sindroid, 19 Dec 2015Good lord, the stuff people require. Get a GoPro or something...You miss the point of "one device does all", and apparently so do most other phone companies, LG seems to get it though.

• bosnian

I agree,sony ericsson was my choice for many years,and LG only needs water resistance and i would get one..untill then, Z5 here i come

• LoveTheSpeed

AnonD-479457, 14 Jan 2016Better look at the Sony devices.. they have water resistance. Or... moreBe quiet.
Here is for Lg users and not for the ones that like to bash and so on. And just for U. When they were together Sony (and) Ericsson they were No.1. And i was there fan and happy user for many years. Now i don't like it, it's not user frendly. It's made of glass, yeah right and so many of them selling broken in second hand stores. When they go back (maybe even together) in that user frendlinest and superb shortcuts, very low SAR value and many more. Maybe than i will buy phone from them but i will take a glance and try them.

Luck, 07 Dec 2015I am currently looking for a phone I came accross with this mode... moreBetter look at the Sony devices.. they have water resistance. Or for a case like seidio obex waterproof case.

Very nice

AnonD-428852, 14 Dec 2015Hey we're about to enter 2016 and this phone is still unannounced !!yeah!?!

• Natzkie

great .
life is good.

Luck, 07 Dec 2015I am currently looking for a phone I came accross with this mode... moreGood lord, the stuff people require.
Get a GoPro or something...

Hey we're about to enter 2016 and this phone is still unannounced !!

• Luck

I am currently looking for a phone I came accross with this model and I really love the specs, my only concern is I'm looking for a waterproof phone that you can submerge at least 5meters not too long just enough to capture a video or picture underwater.