LG G4 Pro

LG G4 Pro

• Jon

Display 5.8 why not high quality oled curved ?

• eng rashad ahmed

ok its a flag ship beside lg v10 but when lg will release this phone 2015
will end and no product viseo or official video for this phone or lg v10 is lg g4 pro and
vise versa

ROG2000, 10 Nov 2015This basically ended up being the LG V10 (minus 11MP on the... moreHow the LG v10 has different specs.. e.g. Snapdragon 808.

• ROG2000

This basically ended up being the LG V10 (minus 11MP on the camera)

• habib

It can be the best smartphone of the year , with the stated specification.

Lg g4 pro equip with nuclun 2 chipset

• sunny

when this phone suppose to launched .....why lg is taking so longgggggggg..

• Me

AnonD-365083, 08 Nov 2015This phone will not be released until March 2016, as it is ... moreHow do you know this?

AnonD-461276, 05 Nov 2015Why LG G4 Pro has not come out? Its so long to wait This phone will not be released until March 2016, as it is dependent on the release of Snapdragon 820.

Why LG G4 Pro has not come out?
Its so long to wait

• jeff

Why cant they follow sony solution of z5 and embed heat pipes on lg phones? Problem solved.... re thermal woes on lg and especially samsung

Pretty impressive.

This phone is lg v10
And no lg g4 pro yet
We will wait for lg g5 not lg g4 pro...iam sure about this

• coelacanth

I am waiting for it.

• mas39

The reason why the LG G4 pro won't be released yet is due to the s820 chip, which won't be appearing in any devices until March 2016 the earliest. I'm sure this will be released but you will have to wait till next year.

• AnonD-441919

AnonD-365083, 18 Oct 2015There was rumour that this phone would get released on Oct ... moreI can't help but wonder if the manufacturers just put out "pretend" specs to see how much someone would be interested in a phone. According to the specs above I'd LOVE to have one. But I'm not holding my breath. I mean I see 4gb RAM.. check. 5.8" display... check. 64gb memory... Check. A infrared blaster.. check.. FM radio with RDS... check. Great camera specs?... check. But a Snapdragon 820? Not until next yr springtime or summer according to rumor mills... If LG released this monster as spec'ed out here, and NO bloatware, they'd sell 10 million.

• najjar

AnonD-365083, 02 Oct 2015Oh God...Please let me know when this phone will be release... moreI went. Cry

Phone looks good but too much expensive. My notebook is worth 1200 eur and its 6 months old. Almost same price like this phone as brand new. And my notebook is wayyyy better.

There was rumour that this phone would get released on Oct 10. But V10 got released.
Does this phone will ever get released...I doubt it.

Maybe lg g4 pro bulid based on lg v10 but different spec...