LG G4c

LG G4c

Rachael, 15 Apr 2016People who have the lg g4c what do people think to iy and can I ... morei got the update about a week ago, realy good. Its as fast as the G4 now.

newbie, 29 Mar 2016At 105 EUR (on Greek market) it is more than a bargain...thats a ver strange price..you might want to check if its fake.

• Nicholas

Rachael, 15 Apr 2016People who have the lg g4c what do people think to iy and can I ... moreyea i know.. havee it.. and i was upgraded tp 6.0 too! Great phone! I just wish there would be a bit more protection on the front speaker,because it is exposed to dust,My friend hhas the Samsung galaxy J5 and I have the LG G4c,and we compared speakers, the G4c speakers are realy loud comparing to any other phone, espically the back speaker. Its a very good price to for its specs.

• Rachael

People who have the lg g4c what do people think to iy and can I upgrade to 6.0

xristos skamantzuras, 14 Apr 2016hello patrioti . is the marsmallow good for this device ?I think it is patrioti ;-)

• xristos skamantzuras

AnonD-443858, 29 Mar 2016Greece ➡i just get marshmallow 👍&#128... morehello patrioti . is the marsmallow good for this device ?

• Ss

AnonD-283018, 14 Apr 2016after the 6.0 update, it becames as fast as the G4. thanks LG, g... moreWhere are u from and when did u get update?

after the 6.0 update, it becames as fast as the G4. thanks LG, good job.

danicko, 10 Apr 2016Is it better with 6.0 compared to 5.0 in terms of speed?I think it is smoother now and quicker

• danicko

Is it better with 6.0 compared to 5.0 in terms of speed?

Yes it is !!!

• Danicko

Lags a lot.. I think it's becouse of so low memory. Only 60 Mb free in general. Everything else is fine.

• Kek

Greece ➡i just get marshmallow 👍👍👍&#128­077;

• newbie

At 105 EUR (on Greek market) it is more than a bargain...

I have been testing this handset for 2 weeks and think it's a very decent phone. Great value.

• das

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2016Im from Portugal and i have the 6.0 android update.when did u received 6.0? What do u think about it? Is it worth an update?

Yo, 01 Mar 2016where are you from and when did you get the android 6.0 update? tyIm from Portugal and i have the 6.0 android update.

yes,this phone supports 4g and u can definitely go for it.....

• Abdul Basit

AnonD-512899, 09 Mar 2016Hi, my phone operator says that this phone has 4g network LTE, b... moreit does not support 4g