LG G5

LG G5

• DeeDub

I love my LG G5, still runs great after 3 years. The replaceable battery is a big plus and makes me feel like I don't need a new phone.

• Jazz

Phone camera become so poor in low light even in reasonably well light it become so poor when the object is dark color. Anyone experienced same?

paco2x, 26 Dec 2019I would suggest to restore the phone to factory settings and app... morecould be due to poor signal causing phone to scan often.

Getting screen burn in. Using a blue light filter app and lowering the brightness helped reduce the ghost images.

LoveTheSpeed, 15 Mar 2020It's not weird it's unique. And top notch. The best phone i ever... moreYes, the G6 is worth it. I have one as my daily driver.

battery life is very poor

• LoveTheSpeed

TechNerd22, 25 Feb 2020I still find the G5 weird with the way the battery comes out.It's not weird it's unique. And top notch. The best phone i ever had. Planing to upgrade to LG G6. Is it worth it?

• VFanRJ

It's been over 3 years and I'm still luv'n my G5. Just for grins, once a year I spend less than $10 and pop in a brand new OEM battery. It's quite sad that this is the last premium phone that provides a removable battery. The screen is crisp and as high as most new premium phone selling in 2020. The built-in DAC is batter than what I have in any of my laptops. For me the weakest point is recording videos in dark venues. For that use case specifically, the latest iPhone has it beat. But the reality is that I wouldn't sacrifice the SD slot and removable battery for a iPhone. Far, far less bloatware than Samsung which has more uninstallable garbage than any other phone on the market.

• James

It's a great phone....Except that the Canadian version can't be rooted. It's okay if their system is decent but the update consumes a lot of battery power.. I would not buy another phone from LG again if they keep doing that.

I still find the G5 weird with the way the battery comes out.

Sunsuma, 12 Jan 2020Does the phone has in built radio?Yes have!

Moein gh, 12 Feb 2020There so many types of battery for this device (LG G5) 4000mAH, ... morewhere did u saw 4000mah battery for g5

The T-mobile variant is easy to root? Well I am glad to hear that. I don't want a complicated process if possible

There so many types of battery for this device (LG G5) 4000mAH, 3200mAH, booster 2800mAH, 2800mAH original

Is it correct that unofficial battery can damage device?

What is the best option for LG G5?

I have another question; I still have android 6.1
Do you advice me to update my device or not? I understand that all above androids (7 and 8) can discharge battery faster...

• Moein gh

My device sometimes shuts down unexpectedly, today I have had 65% battery, but it gets shut down without any reason...
Android 6.1 37 apps installed on a device near to 560 MB, SD CARD 64GB settings, general, smart cleaning show me space 29% usage ~7GB usage and ~16.5 GB is free

Main space 48% usage and we card 69%

What is the main reason and what can I do? I have "nod 32" AntiVirus updated on it also

• Zaenal

Help....my LGG5 shadow...how to cleaning a shadow?

• g6 user

paco2x, 18 Jan 2020It hold up quite good but the battery life is pretty weak. it certainly is .. for 2 year I have been using mine and I have no issues with it... camera is superb .. screen is good .. battery life is just ok could have been better … micro sd and removable battery are killer features . no os updates but you don't really need it not for next years don't bother with that

Jazz, 17 Jan 2020Is LG g5 phone still considered a good phone in year 2020.Yes it is, I have both my old LG G2 and G5. The only thing I don't like is the battery life. Also, get the T-Mobile version which you can root easily.

• Lil

Derick, 23 Dec 2019My camera cannot focus.I am using Verizon can anyone please help... moreHaving the same issue..........takes awful pics

Jazz, 17 Jan 2020Is LG g5 phone still considered a good phone in year 2020.It hold up quite good but the battery life is pretty weak.