LG G6

LG G6

• Dimondminer11

mason, 13 Sep 2019i bought LG G6 for 90USD. best phone ever of 2019Bought mine for $100. Damn near perfect condition. Probably from same listing off E-Bay. Definitely best bang for the buck phone of 2019.

mason, 13 Sep 2019i bought LG G6 for 90USD. best phone ever of 2019Please where did you get it @90usd

• Nair

Can anybody tell how to record calls in LG G6 without external software

• mason

i bought LG G6 for 90USD. best phone ever of 2019

This is my best phone. I don't find another phone to replace it yet. So I need suggestion to pick which phone should I buy next. My most specification should have RAM >4GB, ROM >64GB, FM radio, display 4"-5.5", and waterproof. Can U give me that suggestion?

Meenakshi, 09 Sep 2019Hai friend. I am from Chennai, India and I am searching for a n... moreAm planning to sell 1.5 years used one no scratches no defect ultraclean condition. Am from Chennai. Do u want to buy it.

Hai friend.
I am from Chennai, India and I am searching for a new LG G6 since couple of months. Could you please tell me from where you bought the same?
Thanks in advance
Meenu.

Just got hold of my G6(4GB/64GB) today as I got a very good deal here in India. Initial impression is god but the phone keeps on restarting. I've updated all the apps and updates made available by LG including some system updates. Still the phone keeps on restarting without any apparent reasons. It also does not detect the home wifi router which my wife's Xperia R1(low specs but a wonderful phone) detects like a charm.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

theMann, 05 Sep 2019I've lasted 6-7 hours on regular useThis phone is just underrated

• theMann

pac, 03 Sep 2019about 4 to 5 hours if you use it I've lasted 6-7 hours on regular use

• pac

Spider, 01 Sep 2019Hi guys I wana know if i will turn on my data 24/7 the 3g networ... moreabout 4 to 5 hours if you use it

• CG

Just replaced my old tiny battery Nexus 5 with this phone and am thrilled. The battery life is excellent, fingerprint reader works great and the phone is quite fast. I rec'd, IMO, excellent value for the money paid for a 2+ yr old model.

• Spider

Hi guys I wana know if i will turn on my data 24/7 the 3g network how man hours it will stands for with full battery?

Dex, 27 Aug 2019 Done with LG phones, I've had a G3 and a G6 and both eventually... moreHave to agree with you sadly. I really wanted to like this phone but it's so glitchy, the battery life has become utter trash and the fingerprint scanner constantly malfunctions. Custom ROMs are currently no good for this phone either

Dex, 27 Aug 2019 Done with LG phones, I've had a G3 and a G6 and both eventually... moreIt has not lost support.

• Aadrian

G6 is a recommendation, especially for how cheap you can get it brand new.

• Dex

Done with LG phones, I've had a G3 and a G6 and both eventually showed down, started crashing and support dropped after a year and half, while others still received updates (Oneplus 3T/galaxy s7). The fingerprint button on my G6 eventually stopped working altogether.
Had a GPad 8.3, only one that never had issues.

Joey, 25 Aug 2019There is no pie update for g6*Not yet*

• Joey

Jawad Ali, 25 Aug 2019Hi Guys ... I have a query I have LG G6 H873 Canadian version ... moreThere is no pie update for g6

Hi Guys ...
I have a query
I have LG G6 H873 Canadian version .
When will my device get Pie update?
Thanks