LG G7 One

LG G7 One

• Running Teayeon

From Today, LG Q9 ONE (G7 ONE Korean model name) be sold about 170$. It's very useful to people who live in Korea :)

I wish every lg phone would use stock Android, part of the Android One program. This is their only issue - the lack of software support.

• Kadar

After getting Android 10 update yesterday
I cannot add face unlock in smart lock. There is just no option of trusted face
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kadar, 05 Sep 2019When will it get android 10? I received Android 10 on my unlocked LG G7 One today - 12-16-19.

Should be out for everyone else quite soon, I would think?

concernedbuyer, 26 Nov 2019Let's start with the few positives about this phone. It is ... moreI'm sorry to hear you had such a negative experience. I've had a good experience with this phone.

Let's start with the few positives about this phone. It is sturdy and the screen resolution is wonderful something important to me and the reason why I used to buy LG phones. The processor is powerful and it comes with sufficient storage even with the default card. I find the huge buttons cubersome and Andoid One as an Operating system very invasive but I admit it is a question of tastes.

But what is the point of having a beautiful car if the engine will not start? Now an Android update renders the phone unusable and my company replaced it and told me this is a common occurence. In other words an Android update PROVIDED by the company makes the phone useless. This will not appear in any review because they used brand new phones with no updates. So basically all the time you spend transferring your data and customizing your phone is useless an Android update will scrap your phone. The retail price I paid for was$ 839. Yes it fell under their 1 year warranty. I called them they "apologize" but that's it stick with the phone and buzz off. Buyer beware I will never buy LG phones again.

• Robert

Kadar, 05 Sep 2019When will it get android 10?
Good question it should be here by December for sure

• Kadar

When will it get android 10?

• Mikey

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2018"WPC&PMA wireless charging (US version only)" Thank yo... moreDon't even compare anything from UMIDigi to even LG.

Sure they give you some bells and whistles and make it look good. But it's a total pile of crap. It'll last a matter of weeks, stuff starts randomly breaking (good by USB port), can't stay connected to WiFi, BT or even cellular service... negating it's purpose all together. A single camera on this phone is vastly better than 2 or 3 5mp cameras interpolated to 12mp on a UMI.

• Luke80

edwaine, 29 May 2019LTE-FDD: 700, 800, 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2... moreThanks a lot - looks like it will work on O2 then!

LG X5: Moroccan Blue & Mystic White in Japanese Market only

LTE-FDD: 700, 800, 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600
LTE-TDD: 2600

Note: The 16mp Rear camera has an OIS on board.

• Luke80

Does anyone know which LTE bands this phone is compatible with?
Looking to get a refurbished o rover from Canada to the UK and am on O2.

• Luke

Brent B, 18 May 2019I'm curious about the "laser" component and its purpose. ... moreHey I have the same phone myself, the laser is used for the camera to quickly focus, LG has been adding laser focus since the G3 I think.

• Brent B

I'm curious about the "laser" component and its purpose.
I just received my G7 One on a special deal and read in the handbook that it employs a laser system of some kind. What does this laser do?
Other than that, I'd say this is one cool piece of equipment to own, not bad at all.

2upset., 28 Mar 2019I just bought from Fido LG G7 ONE and very disappointed! Be... moreUse BlackBerry hub+ app.. fantastic on any Android phone

New User Lg7 one, 20 Feb 2019Have it for over a week love it.. no issues great battery l... moreNot a battery sucker i have it for over 1.5 months gets me through the day with medium use.. actually great battery life.

• 2upset.

New User Lg7 one, 20 Feb 2019Bought it from Fido.. Great battery life because of optimiz... moreI just bought from Fido LG G7 ONE and very disappointed! Because of ONE much used feature not there... I am unable to highlight & delete multiple messages from One Conversation while leaving a few. Pl. let me know if your LG G7 ONE has this problem or have I purchased a "dud"

• 2upset.