LG G7 ThinQ

LG G7 ThinQ

• Nijanthan

call volume automatically increase for every call

• Prime

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2019You can post a link here. Or if you want i can give you my e mai... moreDownload the custom config file from XDA developers.

PsyCeluLosYs, 26 Oct 2019This phone was my first flagship phone for any brand & got a... moreWhy did you sell the phone? And what is its current pricing for the 6gb/128gb model?

• qarqiyquy

Anyone here after the latest update cant reply chatting on notification while using the phone horizontally? If I press the reply button it will off the screen and must open it using fingerprint or other. Did someone know how to fix this problem? Im using korean version and all software are updated. Thanks in advance.

Atif, 09 Nov 2019I have one its work perfect But i don't know how to send u its apkYou can post a link here. Or if you want i can give you my e mail address. I have tried 3 apks of gcam but thry are tooooo slow.

• Atif

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2019I am also trying but tillnow i am not able to get proper g cam a... moreI have one its work perfect
But i don't know how to send u its apk

• XDa DEV

Evan, 26 Oct 2019Any one using Gcam on G7 ? I tried few apks but nothing worked fine.i used that XDA developers website link for gcam.
it works but on automatic mode it is kinda laggy but the other modes seam to work

Evan, 26 Oct 2019Any one using Gcam on G7 ? I tried few apks but nothing worked fine.I am also trying but tillnow i am not able to get proper g cam app.but i have heard a lot that it take its camera to an another level....plzz suggest if anyone finds that golden gem.

This phone was my first flagship phone for any brand & got a unbelievable deal to pick it up. Of every phone I've owned LG's G7 ThinQ is the one I wish I didn't sell... Everything about this model blew me away & in some cases still does. The photo abilities, processing power, RAM/ROM, I could go on all day but I won't. I'll edit my review later, gotta run.

• Evan

Any one using Gcam on G7 ?
I tried few apks but nothing worked fine.

• noone

AshokRahi, 14 Mar 2018Why below chin ?? it varies to the price, you know?

Lg G7 Thinq is my 1st Android Skin phone I am Stock Android user.But I love this phone.Lots of features in this phone.simply I love it.No regrets at all.Camera Amazing quard HD display.I personally don't like AMOLED pannel. Last but not the least It's a water and dust proof phone.

Tinker, 16 Oct 2019There are many wireless chargers but they are not all good espec... moreThanks bro for your valuable and quick response. Appreciate it. I will definitely go for a wireless charging.

Tinker, 15 Oct 2019I am sorry nothing is wrong with your charger. I just checked my... moreAlso i am using ringke fusion x . will it support wireless charging ??

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2019Also i am using ringke fusion x . will it support wireless charging ??There are many wireless chargers but they are not all good especially working with hard cases and over heating. I done a lot of research and decided on this one from amazon. Just search for B07KRVLCSL. I am very happy with it and works fine with my Spigen A27CS23033 case. It has 2 coils so you can put the phone vertically or horizontally. Its also compatible with fast chargers and switch itself off when finished. It has other clever features for cooling and protection. Also the LED light is not obtrusive at night and the build quality is A+. All wireless chargers take longer time to charge about 2.5hrs from about 10% but it doesn't matter because its so easy to use and you can just put the phone on it at any point and forget. Once you try wireless charging you will never go back to cable charging really. I don't know about Earphones/headphones with Qdac support. From my experience some of the cheap ones had better Base and sound quality than the expensive ones. I got a Sumvision Psyc Cappella 2 which is cheap but amazing sound quality. I was also very impressed with my friend's Marshall Major III Foldable Headphones which are reasonable in price.

Tinker, 15 Oct 2019I am sorry nothing is wrong with your charger. I just checked my... moreI am planning to purchase a good wireless charger and a good earphone that supports qdac so that i can exp true richness of its hyped amplifier . there is lot of confussion on the net. What do u suggest to buy. Not to much costly in range of 50-60 $. Also does wirless charger charges in 1.40 hrs or more time ??

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019Any way to check how the charger is faulty.?? Show i check it wi... moreI am sorry nothing is wrong with your charger. I just checked my phone again and it says 1 hr 40min to full charge time. So it is normal for this phone. It seems I forgot because I am always on wireless charging!

Tinker, 13 Oct 2019Yes I use the same white fast charger that came in the box. Uni... moreAny way to check how the charger is faulty.?? Show i check it with software or dirctly reach out to service Center??