LG G7 ThinQ

LG G7 ThinQ

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019Romania: Error:404:Pie Update not foundUpdate:Error 404 android 10 update not found

Android Pie Serbia recived

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019Updated two days ago and everything is ok(Romania,G710EM,orange ... moreOh it came right after 5 days...

• Jmack789

I would love to get an LG G8, but without a local service center or any way to get a loaner phone, I guess I'll have to go with Samsung again. Being without a phone for 10 days is a non-starter. Too bad!!!

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019Updated two days ago and everything is ok(Romania,G710EM,orange ... moreHow? I'm on Digi Mobil.does it matter?

Updated two days ago and everything is ok(Romania,G710EM,orange operator)

Is this phone good for gaming ore battery ore v35 think better

Romania: Error:404:Pie Update not found

PapaRafe [Edit post]X%p5 seconds ago
How's battery life after pie update G7?

• X

I am using this phone for almost a year now. No complains so far, surprised about the battery its only 3000 mah but it survives all day and usually i connect to a charger in the evening with 15-20 % left. I am a heavy user, just not playing any games.

• hmm

Anonymous, 23 May 2019I have had the G7 ThinQ since October 2018 and it has been an ex... moreGot it for $450 but i can pay it in monthly installments over 36 months without interest, so probably a good buy.

• Nobody special

I would buy this phone, but I am still angry @ my Metro rep's offer to upgrade my wife and I's LG K20 Plus phones to LG K30s for $100 plus tax each...the only difference btw the two is that the K30 has a slightly larger battery and Android Nougat 7.1 instead of 7.0. Neither phone ever will be upgraded to Oreo. But I have unlocked my phone and plan to root it. just don't have a PC with an SD card adapter slot so that I can split partition it, one to back up the OS, the other for mods and Linux distros. Maybe I can just connect the phone via USB and partition the card with one of a few 3rd party partitioning tools that I downloaded, since there aren't any on Play which aren't poorly rated. Hope that it works...

• Nick

Jay511, 22 May 2019Hello, I am currently using Nokia 7 Plus since a year and I am ... moreGo with LG G7 for sure you won't regret a penny ... I'm using this device literally it works awesome no heating issue fast battery charging and camera is awesome display is 2k very sharp many more features which others devices can't even think of giving in this price ....

Anonymous, 25 May 2019Where is the Nokia 8 now? Updates are overratedUpdates are very important, unless you don't like new stuff, your device being optimized, bug fixes and security patches. I don't see all that as "overrated"

paco2x, 16 May 2019I would get the Nokia 8.1 mostly because it's a Android One devi... moreWhere is the Nokia 8 now? Updates are overrated

• Ramesh

I have g7 for the past of 5months, there is no single issue great audio phone great colourful display with brighter display iam promise of battery is complete my one day usage iam surprised even good battery in 3000mah

Kabith96, 22 May 2019I have previously used LG G3 and now i have seen the new edition... moreI have had the G7 ThinQ since October 2018 and it has been an excellent phone. Sure, LG is slow on the updates, but this phone has been rock-solid reliable and performs as snappy as any phone out there.

The camera is not as good as some of the others, but it performs well. LG's skin is lightweight and they give you tons of customization. Their camera and video apps have manual controls that no other manufacturer can touch. The Quad DAC is the best in the business for people like me who enjoy good headphones, and the boombox speaker gets really loud and sounds great.

I got it for $400 and even today, at that price, it is a excellent buy. If you can get it cheaper than that, absolutely go for it.

Jay511, 22 May 2019Hello, I am currently using Nokia 7 Plus since a year and I am ... moreThe G7 Thinq is a great device all around like the screen which is stellar, probably the best audio on smartphones, you can use any apps and games with no lag at all, the camera is good but not in the level of the Pixels... the downside is the battery life which is bit weaker than other high end phones and the slow updates. The V30+ also is good but it has an older processor and GPU than the G7.

Another good devices are the OnePlus 6 and the Galaxy S9, but probably those are bit more expensive.