LG G7 ThinQ

LG G7 ThinQ

I love this phone and really impressed with the quality and the screen. ItÂ’s the only phone I have seen that you can actually use in direct bright sunlight with the Brightness Boost (1000 nits) function. The Loud speaker is really loud and powerful and you don't need any additional Bluetooth speakers to play music outdoors. I am not keen on the extra HiFi DAC functions, maybe just a few extra equalizer pre-sets would have been better. The battery is fine for one day and charging is fast with a fast charger. I got a wireless fast charger which works well with the SPIGEN case. The fingerprint reader is excellent and very fast on any finger. I also love the Always On display with the analogue clock. With Android 9 the RAM may get near its maximum capacity with many apps in the background but the phone is well capable and doesn't feel sluggish with me except on very rare occasions. The cameras are excellent especially the ultrawide one which is very useful but the quality depends greatly on the amount of light. There are many video pre-sets including slo-Mo and lots of background music and animation stickers. I have not yet explored all the settings though! The selfie camera is great and you can control the shutter with either a hand Gesture or say CHEESE or something like that which is wonderful. Another useful feature I really like is the LG screen share which duplicates anything you watch on the phone on your large screen TV and you can control videos from your phone wirelessly. It works brilliantly with LG TVs. Finally, there is no bloatware installed at all except some LG essential apps and the carrier apps depending on the version you get! I really think LG produced a fantastic phone for a very good price really. People please ThinQ!

• CaptainT

Kp, 07 Oct 2018Anybody facing jio issues since yesterday no voice while I'm usi... moreI have a problem with the mic when I switch on the speaker phone people say that my voice is very low, muffled, and like I am far away. If I switch off the speaker they can then hear me well!
The other problem is the screen keeps switching itself on when on standby even when there is nothing running in the background!
I disabled Google voice assistant but made no difference to both problems.
Anyone knows a fix for these?

• Wamsy

After 9.0 device feels smooth&improved loud speaker performance...

Battery just like before 1 day battery

New navigation gestures are too sensitive..

No change in camera quality...

I really did not like the slowness of LG in update policies.

When Android 10 got released, they released 9

Now for 10 they will make us wait till 11 comes.

Not a right job from developers of the company

• Wamsy

After 9.0 device feels smooth&improved loud speaker performance...

Battery just like before 1 day battery

New navigation gestures are too sensitive..

No change in camera quality...

I really did not like the slowness of LG in update policies.

When Android 10 got released, they released 9

Now for 10 they will make us wait till 11 comes.

Not a right job from developers of the company

• marcus

Anjan, 10 Sep 2019I want to buy this phone.. how is the battery backup, display an... morelg g7 has best ips display on phone market , camera is amazing. lg has the best manual mode and ultrawide boat on the market mobile

Toldor, 09 Sep 2019How's the overall multimedia experience? I want a device with gr... moreOverall phone is very fast, very similar to newest Samsungs every way as tested 10 basic model. No probs at all. I thinq that battery is ar.average other is superb

• Anjan

I want to buy this phone.. how is the battery backup, display and camera? What about performance?

How's the overall multimedia experience? I want a device with great screen, sound , fluid, and that is comfortable to hold one hand. I'm debating betweeb this and s10e (obviusly this is cheaper).

• Nafiz

What's the time full charge phone

• ElGee

About camera; first thought was that camera aint that good (meaning Basic 16MP cam) but now after maybe 5 months or more of use have changed my mind. Camera works very well, and pics are good, even in quite bad light at least usable. For dark conditions I use mainly Gcam app and sometimes cameras own night mode which is good but not as good as googles. Great phone!

• Billy

Ryichix, 28 Aug 2019For camera, which one is better LG G7 thinQ or Google pixel 2 xl?The pixel 2xl would Be the better option. But, the LG has a ultra wide camera which the pixel does not. However, the pixel would taken more colour accurate photos and is Moreno reliable.

• Chinzai

Ryichix, 28 Aug 2019For camera, which one is better LG G7 thinQ or Google pixel 2 xl?LG G7 thinQ coz it bring dual 16mp and pixel 2 is bring 12mp

For camera, which one is better LG G7 thinQ or Google pixel 2 xl?

• bijeesh

after i got update to pie the wifi not connection, Wen i was using wirh oreo frankly nice n super phone

.... worst phone ever had .... very weak reception compared to the competition ... my lgg4. had better reception in remote locations

Rsap7, 09 Aug 2019Does this phone has swipe navigation gesture. Yes after pie update

This mobile support dual active 4g volte??

Got July security update...

• Puran

Irfanazeez, 12 Aug 2019Is it for plus version or regular i did it on plus version

• Evan