LG G7 ThinQ

LG G7 ThinQ

No Dear still waiting i already send mails to LG

is there a solution for updating the lg g7 still on android 8 model G710-EMW

Maliksb, 20 Jun 2020I have G710EMW i purchased from open market in Pakistan my ... morehello same thing for me too I am in Algeria

I have G710EMW i purchased from open market in Pakistan my phone is on android 8 last security patch was july 2018 why my mobile not update on pie need valuable guide and why LG is so careless about there devices

• fred

the g7 is a great device...swift performance..good cameras..a superb display.. now with android 10 the device is platinum great

• g7 thinq

i have not reveived the update yet/ from canada/ any canadians with koodo/telus get any updates/

• g7 thinq

• lynson

007, 07 Jun 2020same situation, my lg g7 US version, cannot updates android... moremaybe depends of your carrier. i have a g7 argentine version and have android 9 with march 2020 security patch

• 007

same situation, my lg g7 US version, cannot updates android versions, still android 8, no receive any security updates , last updates on 2018 november.

SSSENPAIII, 02 Jun 2020Hi guys i have lg g7 710ulm11g model and i didint receive a... moreHave you checked manualy for system updates?
Are you in the US?
If not you could try installing a VPN and connect to a server in the US the check for updates manually. That could work.

So If if anybody still getting the same problem with "Full Navigation Bar Gestures" running smoothly after Android 10 update Just keeping using LG Smart Cleaning..............

Hi guys i have lg g7 710ulm11g model and i didint receive any updates any solution im still working on android 8

• Mihai

the model is lg-g710 ulm, software version is v10b-lao-com and fcc id: znfg710em.

• Vasko99

Anyone got the Android 10 with the unlocked G710ULM version?

samaxy, 07 May 2020If your LG G7 is a USA version, you cannot update the Andro... moreI don't think thats true! Mine is the G7 T-Mobile US version (Unlocked) and I've been getting updates regulary outside the US. Last week got the Android 10 upgrade and its excellent.

• Mihai

Hello. I have a problem with my Lg G7 Thinq, it's about software problem. The phone don't have a serial number, i don't update the software. In present are andoid 8.0 , software version is V10b-LAO-COM. Help me please.

crazyboys.tp, 28 May 2020Anyone received Android 10 update in India for G7+ Thinq ???Yes I got it about a week ago on my G7 T-Mobile version. Its excellent and runs much better than Android 9! I noticed it uses less RAM runs smoother/faster and battery last a bit longer! They seem to have made things tidier and it manages background apps better than before. Hope you get yours soon.

Very happy with Android 10 update. I noticed it uses less RAM and runs smoother/faster and a lot cleaner OS. I also noticed the battery last a bit longer with Android 10. Great!

Carlos2019, 01 Jun 2020So I received and and been using my latest Update Android 1... moreBeen having the same issue since Android 9 Pie update. Not that uncommon a problem bud. Hope LG fixes this 👍

So I received and and been using my latest Update Android 10 for couple weeks already, but Everytime I want to use the "Full Navigation Bar Gestures" It doesn't run as smoothly so I'm just sticking with the same old Buttons Only........ I hope LG fix that problem for another Update for Improvements & Performance..........