LG G7 ThinQ

LG G7 ThinQ

Mr Chromium, 06 Jan 2020I'm thinking about buying this phone with 190 USD (full intact b... moreIt definitely is, you still get the hardware of 2018 flagship. Sure, LG always known for the lack of software updates, but if you don’t mind about that, then it surely is a steal.

Cheers

I'm thinking about buying this phone with 190 USD (full intact box), will it be a good choice for this price ?

Hi, the latest software(android 9) is stable now? I heard the software(android 8) of this phone is not good optimized.

• yochiconnect

Hi, the latest software still is problem? I heard the software(android 8.0) optimize too bad.

• lionel

Hi
2 questions :
-which G7 android os support hdmi cable / adapter ?
-Do we need to install some files to make hdmi cble work ?
thank's

• Alankey

How is the battery life? SOT?

• Koushik

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019It sucks man don't by g7 thinq for pubg very laggy No lag at all

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019It sucks man don't by g7 thinq for pubg very laggy Pubg on smooth and extreme frame rate does the job fairly well

• retroguy

Anyone using Neutron Player? I'd like to know how the 30 band equalizer works with the G7 just ordered a phone and it's usually the only app I pay for. What are downloads like for DSD? Any sites I should stick to or avoid? I haven't used Android since the first Galaxy Note and I'm coming back from Blackberry OS10.

• SAGAR

Devonian, 25 Dec 2019This device can still compete in 2020 without stuttering or hesi... moreabsolute rightttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This device can still compete in 2020 without stuttering or hesitating on any app

Shakir, 18 Jun 2019How does this phone perform with games like pubg nd fortnite?It sucks man don't by g7 thinq for pubg very laggy

Any news on "LG" or LG G7 THINQ when receiving Android 10....?????? T-Mobile Software Updates site still stock on Samsung and Pixel hurry up PLEASEEEEEEEEEE..........

Can we add multiple users in lg g7??

• Djack

LG User, 15 Dec 2019Hi, I am going to buy a new phone and stuck between LG V30 and ... morego for LG G7 its a good phone with good spec

• JP

LG User, 15 Dec 2019Hi, I am going to buy a new phone and stuck between LG V30 and ... moreHave only once tested V phone, but have owned G7 thinq for maybe 8 months now and got to say Im very satisfied with this. Very good phone, with absolutely 0 problems so far so can recommend you G7 without doubts

• LG User

Hi,
I am going to buy a new phone and stuck between LG V30 and G7. Please suggest me which phone is better to choose. Price is almost same. Thank You

• James

james, 09 Dec 2019Did anyone with G710EAW model successfully updated to Android Pi... moreSo I've searched online and found HKG version of kdz file on lgfirmwares and the other 2 files and instructions on xda developers. It's been working great.

• james

Did anyone with G710EAW model successfully updated to Android Pie? Mine is still on Oreo and been checking for the official updates to arrive.