LG G8S ThinQ

LG G8S ThinQ

• schubiD

My G8S has a strange issue.
With intensive use (mobile data, long call...) it starts to overheat.
When its hot, you cannot make calls - caller is open, but there is no dialing for 2minutes. After 2 minutes, the call drops.
When its hot, the number is not reachable. It fails to switch to 3G calls. You cannot receive SMS messages. VoLTE is not available for this model in my country.
The phone is fully updated.

Its out of warranty, unfortunately.
Any ideas?

Darnos, 16 Oct 2020Hello guys, Please tell me what about time of charging the... moreMine is charging good

• Daniel

I got this phone less than 6 months ago. In all this time I had to send it 3 times for repair in warranty. First time they changed the entire screen. The second time they fixed the fingerprint sensor. The 3rd time I sent the phone for warranty the shop PC GARAGE Romania said that the humidity sensor inside the phone, visible when you open the SIM tray, is showing water damage. The phone is supposed to have an IP68 ratting. I did not immersed this phone in water. All I did was to take a photo while it was slowly raining. The problems with the signal and battery discharge appeared after 4 days of the moment I took one photo in the rain. Maybe the phone has IP68 ratting indeed, but the first 2 times when they repaired the phone they did not bring it back to the IP68 ratting. Now I am left with a not working phone by PCGARAGE Romania

sunny, 09 Nov 2020The battery is draining really superfast, it was good befor... moreIt's fine after update,using dark mode and getting 7-8 hrs SOT easily with moderate use.

• sunny

The battery is draining really superfast, it was good before the update.

johnnyB, 05 Nov 2020Hi evryone this divace or V40? Tks V50 of course

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2020Does this phone have an ir blaster?Nope

Does this phone have an ir blaster?

• johnnyB

Hi evryone
this divace or V40? Tks

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2020Only main lens I thinkThanks, I wish it does at least on the two of the lenses.

Koplyte, 25 Oct 2020Hi, Could you guys who have this phone tell me if it suppor... moreOnly main lens I think

Darnos, 16 Oct 2020Hello guys, Please tell me what about time of charging the... moreTry turning off optimised charging option in settings

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2020Finally got Android version 10 update in South Africa. Me too 😂😍

Finally got Android version 10 update in South Africa.

Hi, Could you guys who have this phone tell me if it supports "Cine video" for all lenses or only for the main one?

• Darnos

Hello guys,
Please tell me what about time of charging the device after android 10 update, do they fix the fast charge issue? Because it was a problem that the charging take a lot of time it was about 2h30.

Ankit Gupta, 09 Oct 2020Where are you from ? Please share the experienceSlightly nicer interface overall, battery life seems to be the same but performance in 3dmark benchmark is lower, maybe they need to work on optimizations for future updates... Also, small changes in the default camera app but it works as good as before...

• Ankit Gupta

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2020I just got the update for Android 10, I hope it works fine... Where are you from ? Please share the experience

I just got the update for Android 10, I hope it works fine...

• Louisa

Mr.Trickster, 21 Sep 2020You must buy this device) It will be grate choiec) My lady ... moreI'm curious.. 'my lady always smile..' Ok, is this since G8s thinQ ? Or each time you brought a new phone for her? because I know a girl who always smiling so cute each time she got a new phone, laptop, or tablet ..lol...lol..