LG G Flex

LG G Flex

• sdsad

Sus, 07 Jan 2019Can´t upgrade this phone to an actual version. Most of app... moreTry changing location to a different country, or find a custom ROM on the Internet that could be even android 6, 7 or 8.

• Sus

Can´t upgrade this phone to an actual version. Most of apps do not function wiht the android 4.2.2 version and when I try to upgrade it it gives a message that I´m using the latest version of android that is 4.2.2. I bought this phone 1 year ago and I´m thinking that I´ll have return it!

• Alon

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2018I just bought lg g flex Dude its 2018!

Tblack, 17 Apr 2017Plz I need anybody wit d calibration I just bought lg g flex

• Jack

AnonD-753320, 19 Apr 2018Hi,My LGL23 G Flex Display gone .I want to change it .Where can ... moreYou can used G Flex D950 display screen to LGL23...

best phone ever period!

Hi,My LGL23 G Flex Display gone .I want to change it .Where can i get it.I can get display screen for D950 D955 but not for LGL23 G FLEX . What is the difference between LGL23 G FLEX and D950 Display .Can i use G Flex D950 display screen to LGL23 G FLEX ?Please help on this

• king

@yaw,pls how can I remove the lg video demo cos it is a huge discomfort and it drain the battery whenever it comes up.

• Yaw

this is a great phone by all standards but my problem right now is there is this ear piece symbol that has appeared at the top right corner of the phone blocking all sounds including hearing during calls and watsapp videos communication,so i have to put it on speaker before i can communicate,any help?

AnonD-585956, 19 Jan 2017LG G Flex sl995 vz3 3g or 4g not supported or no icon H+ or lt... moredid u have android version 5.1 on ur lg g flex

• Lg l23

I want to download new softwar can any one help me

AnonD-669212, 14 May 2017What could the problem be with my LG-D958 phone, the application... moreTry open your email

• Girma@G

I just got my LG Flex before two days ago and did update now it's saying I have an invalid SIM card... What does that mean and how do I fix it? It's function for not not more than 5 minutes when the power turnoff and reopen

97h battery rating. And then people say that LG never had good battery life on phones... V30 will rape competition with its P-OLED

my mobile data always fail to be switch on

AnonD-668524, 11 May 2017Please I need the screen of g flex. Mine is broken and my husban... more@ng babe: Hi.. Please check Aliexpress .com they must have replaceable LCD for every mobile. They will ship to a registered PO Box No.

What could the problem be with my LG-D958 phone, the application Google Play Store does not work. I have tried restoring to factory settings nothing happens can someone help me out on this one.

AnonD-668524, 11 May 2017Please I need the screen of g flex. Mine is broken and my husban... moreWhat am asking is where I will see the screen?

Please I need the screen of g flex. Mine is broken and my husband's is bad. So I need 2 of it.

• Tblack

Plz I need anybody wit d calibration