LG G Flex

LG G Flex

Damnnn I nearly forgot about this phone!!

This was one of the first phones that made me aware of LG as a cool smartphone brand.

Man, this phone used to be a sensation! I remember it was extensively covered by all the tech outlets. They made the self-healing back seem so cool back then, which in today's standards isn't all that impressive.

I wanted this phone a few years back, but come to think of it... wouldn't this be uncomfortable to put in your pocket?

• XWJ
      • 01 Apr 2022

Guinzo, 10 Nov 2020im surprised i face same problem lol, swith to speaker will... moreClean the proximity sensor area to solve this issue.

• T
        • Trd
        • 3nw
        • 05 May 2021

Mady, 05 Sep 2020I am unable to update my software, whenever i'm trying... moreLOL you bought a 7 year old phone and expected to get newest version of android.

• RAM
          • 392
          • 30 Nov 2020

wish that LG make FLEX 3

wolex, 17 Jul 2020Whenever am trying to make a call either normal call or wha... moreim surprised i face same problem lol, swith to speaker will solve it lol

Mady, 05 Sep 2020I am unable to update my software, whenever i'm trying... moreno you cant. this phone stuck on 4.2.2
              go find cheap phone to experience lol android 10

Brendan, 14 Oct 2020Hi anyone that might read this. My LG G Flex died about 2 m... moreagree, best companion, best phone i ever use on my life.

i fell guilty to pass this G-flex to my son next month T.T

phone still in good condition, batrey life still reliable to use all day long, smooth operation, great experience, make everyone excited with this curve screen.

if this phone die, i will keep it on hall of fame most memorable device i ever use

• B
                  • Brendan
                  • IbG
                  • 14 Oct 2020

Hi anyone that might read this. My LG G Flex died about 2 months ago and i want to share my experience with my G Flex that i got since 2qt of 2014 thats a whopping 6 YEARS. What a GREAT PHONE it was and all the features it had out of the box if i mention all of them "detailed" ill be here for 3 hours. The screen NEVER failed on me because i learned how to manage the "ghosting" on my phone. Ive only change the battery once and bought an original one back in 2017. It was running on Kit kat 4.4.2 and never had a problem, sure i couldnt use some recent apps but i didnt care, all the apps i cared worked and thats what it counts. What ill miss the most of the G Flex is the IR Blaster "the ultimate troll machine" i used to turn off/on Tvs, A/C and many other IR sensitve appliances at offices, malls etc. The LG G Flex is my favorite phone and ill never forget it. Take care everyone.

• 4$U
                    • 27 Sep 2020

wolex, 17 Jul 2020Whenever am trying to make a call either normal call or wha... moreit is supposed to to save energy. go to always on in settings

• M
                      • Mady
                      • 6Q3
                      • 05 Sep 2020

I am unable to update my software, whenever i'm trying to update it shows that update service is limited ..... my software version is still 4.2.2 .......please help about how i can update this phoe😭😭😭😭

• w
                        • wolex
                        • fjS
                        • 17 Jul 2020

Whenever am trying to make a call either normal call or whatsapp call the screen will just go blank. how may i get the settings for this. Thanks

• nIh
                          • 12 Mar 2020

HANZO, 17 Jul 2018best phone ever period!Get a new phone mate

• s
                            • sdsad
                            • arQ
                            • 24 Feb 2019

Sus, 07 Jan 2019Can´t upgrade this phone to an actual version. Most o... moreTry changing location to a different country, or find a custom ROM on the Internet that could be even android 6, 7 or 8.

• S
                              • Sus
                              • MA1
                              • 07 Jan 2019

Can´t upgrade this phone to an actual version. Most of apps do not function wiht the android 4.2.2 version and when I try to upgrade it it gives a message that I´m using the latest version of android that is 4.2.2. I bought this phone 1 year ago and I´m thinking that I´ll have return it!

• A
                                • Alon
                                • keM
                                • 26 Nov 2018

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2018I just bought lg g flex Dude its 2018!

• Nue
                                  • 09 Nov 2018

Tblack, 17 Apr 2017Plz I need anybody wit d calibration I just bought lg g flex

• J
                                    • Jack
                                    • JYd
                                    • 01 Oct 2018

AnonD-753320, 19 Apr 2018Hi,My LGL23 G Flex Display gone .I want to change it .Where... moreYou can used G Flex D950 display screen to LGL23...

• HANZO
                                      • m%T
                                      • 17 Jul 2018

best phone ever period!

• D
                                        • jxJ
                                        • 19 Apr 2018

Hi,My LGL23 G Flex Display gone .I want to change it .Where can i get it.I can get display screen for D950 D955 but not for LGL23 G FLEX . What is the difference between LGL23 G FLEX and D950 Display .Can i use G Flex D950 display screen to LGL23 G FLEX ?Please help on this