LG G Flex

LG G Flex

• jxJ
  • 19 Apr 2018

Hi,My LGL23 G Flex Display gone .I want to change it .Where can i get it.I can get display screen for D950 D955 but not for LGL23 G FLEX . What is the difference between LGL23 G FLEX and D950 Display .Can i use G Flex D950 display screen to LGL23 G FLEX ?Please help on this

• k
    • king
    • Nu7
    • 14 Apr 2018

@yaw,pls how can I remove the lg video demo cos it is a huge discomfort and it drain the battery whenever it comes up.

• Y
      • Yaw
      • Nw8
      • 15 Mar 2018

this is a great phone by all standards but my problem right now is there is this ear piece symbol that has appeared at the top right corner of the phone blocking all sounds including hearing during calls and watsapp videos communication,so i have to put it on speaker before i can communicate,any help?

• PWY
        • 26 Dec 2017

AnonD-585956, 19 Jan 2017LG G Flex sl995 vz3 3g or 4g not supported or no icon H+ ... moredid u have android version 5.1 on ur lg g flex

• L
          • Lg l23
          • DfL
          • 24 Nov 2017

I want to download new softwar can any one help me

• NhR
            • 27 Oct 2017

AnonD-669212, 14 May 2017What could the problem be with my LG-D958 phone, the applic... moreTry open your email

• G
              • Girma@G
              • NXN
              • 09 Oct 2017

I just got my LG Flex before two days ago and did update now it's saying I have an invalid SIM card... What does that mean and how do I fix it? It's function for not not more than 5 minutes when the power turnoff and reopen

97h battery rating. And then people say that LG never had good battery life on phones... V30 will rape competition with its P-OLED

• fsT
                  • 11 Aug 2017

my mobile data always fail to be switch on

• 3x8
                    • 20 May 2017

AnonD-668524, 11 May 2017Please I need the screen of g flex. Mine is broken and my h... more@ng babe: Hi.. Please check Aliexpress .com they must have replaceable LCD for every mobile. They will ship to a registered PO Box No.

• gu3
                      • 14 May 2017

What could the problem be with my LG-D958 phone, the application Google Play Store does not work. I have tried restoring to factory settings nothing happens can someone help me out on this one.

• Nue
                        • 11 May 2017

AnonD-668524, 11 May 2017Please I need the screen of g flex. Mine is broken and my h... moreWhat am asking is where I will see the screen?

• Nue
                          • 11 May 2017

Please I need the screen of g flex. Mine is broken and my husband's is bad. So I need 2 of it.

• T
                            • Tblack
                            • Nug
                            • 17 Apr 2017

Plz I need anybody wit d calibration

• G
                              • Guinzo
                              • KiV
                              • 13 Apr 2017

Best phone ever!!!
                              Even now is 2017

• Nv$
                                • 10 Apr 2017

its just a perfect phone. though its software upgrade failed. however, i recomend its batery, camera its size and curved style makes it the best phone ave had. with 32gb and 2gb ram, i always can compete with the latest models of the Samsung

• snP
                                  • 08 Mar 2017

Best phone i had so far. But at this moment I think should I buy Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or LG G6...

• r
                                    • ruly
                                    • 27 Feb 2017

i would like to know why LG does not make an update to Android 6.0 or 7.0 if the phone have the hardware to support it.

• RAM