LG G Pro 2

LG G Pro 2

• Dennis

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2018Compatible ba to sa PUBG na game bro?Hi!unfortunately, the i accidentally dropped the phone, causing it to shatter.huhu.was not able to check if it is compatible but based on the specs, though it's an old model, im pretty sure it can handle the game.

Dennis, 16 Apr 2018Got this phone September of 2015 here in the Philippines. Going ... moreCompatible ba to sa PUBG na game bro?

• Master Blaster

I have this unlocked Pro2 in USA (ATT network) and it works great except one thing: If someone leaves voice mail the network will not let me know. No notification for voice mail. Also, if I reject a call the caller will not be directed to my voice mail. They will get network error recording. All my other phones with same sim card no such problem. Anyone know why this is?

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2018Hi. I just want to ask if this lg g pro 2 is having a pre instal... moreYes, it has preinstalled theme store in D838 Asian model

• Dennis

Stuccohot, 10 May 2018May I ask where you were able to purchase a sim card that is com... moreHi!Are you from the Philippines, too?just the usual sim card. Mine's not LTE yet but planning to have it upgraded since Globe (Telecom Service Provider) is offering free upgrade. Let's see if the LTE works since I think this phone supports limited bandwidth for LTE signal here.

• Stuccohot

Dennis, 16 Apr 2018Got this phone September of 2015 here in the Philippines. Going ... moreMay I ask where you were able to purchase a sim card that is compatible with this phone

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2018Hi. I just want to ask if this lg g pro 2 is having a pre instal... moreYes, this phone has pre-installed theme store. you can check the LG WORLD app. mine's D838 asian version. dunno with the european or korean version. but mine has that app. hope this helps :)

• Dennis

Got this phone September of 2015 here in the Philippines. Going three years now and I still love it just as much now as when I first got it. Good speed, excellent 13 mp camera and vibrant screen which is great for watching videos and movies. The 3gb RAM also helps a lot in handling just about any task you throw at it. Only downside is that the memory is small so you'll have to delete apps every now and then and your downloads are limited. Accessories for this phone are hard to find, too. During the almost three years experience I have with this phone, I also had to replace the battery thrice. Nevertheless, I can say that it is the best phone that I ever have. I had the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 before i got it (which was snatched from me, urghhh) and performance wise, I prefer the LG G Pro 2. I will never get rid of this phone unless it dies down. Thumbs Up LG!

I have this phone for 4 months and I LOVE IT. No issues and big screen, great camera, great sound, easy to operate. No reason not to buy since price came down to about $150. Can't beat the great value.

• Jack

Ali, 07 Feb 2018Please please, don't trust lg smartphone... Never,,ever.. Even w... morear u sure? i already use this phone 3,5 years lol
just need to change battery for the 3rd times now

Hi. I just want to ask if this lg g pro 2 is having a pre installed theme store app?. Hope anybody can help me and reply. Tha ks a lot. Jm planning to buy this phone.

• Ali

Please please, don't trust lg smartphone... Never,,ever.. Even with new generation like v30 or g6.
I don't know why!!! It is really so bad. The device can't survive for 7-9 months or one year.. dumbest

I am facing heavy battery issues.
I changed dis battery 3rd time in 3months.
My cell is facing heating issues.

• Kimi

Can Lg G Pro 2 switch to android 8.0 and how? Pls help me.

• nomi

its the best ever forever....in low price

• carlosangel

LG G Pro 2 is the best ever LG phone, Have had G2, G3 G4 but swicth back to G Pro 2.

• Baba

Angry Mobile Nerd, 21 Jul 2015A7 has much much better network support compared to the Pro2's d... moreWhat was LG thinking when they made that otherwise great phone 4g problematic. I experience it in Ghana, and I know a lot of guys also experience the 4g problem in many parts of the world. Is there anything LG can do about it for us

I purchased LG G pro 2 back in Oct. 2014. It was my dream phone (after my n70 dream phone that I purchased in year 2006). I really enjoyed using it. Battery was great, camera was superb, speed for excellent etc. But all of sudden almost exactly after 3 years, it stopped working suddenly & when I took it to LG authorized service center, they declared it brought dead & replacing its motherboard will cost Rs 15,000.. :-(

• Yavor

AnonD-679243, 22 Jun 2017Where i can find one of this phone? i want to buy it and i live ... morehttps://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32796871170.html­?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.7f25570f3fAEJq

• lyn

The lg is good but how can i use data connection on lg g pro2 350..thanks for the help..