LG GM360 Viewty Snap

LG GM360 Viewty Snap

• inam

very bad mobile, there is a mp4 support but dont know which format does it support.

• subhan

Ravi, 18 May 2011I think its not hv good option.bcs it doesnt play the videos on onlineyes sir i cant use d you tube in this mobile

• ran

can i install ny sftware which can provide a 3g facility...

• val

i've been using dis phone 6months i only notice dat battery heat when charging is dat normal?

• svc

it has no 3G and no msgs in marathi n hindi fonts...........

• saadi

Yummy, 02 Jul 2011Wud u recommend dis gone 4 children aged 11-13?Today i bought LG GM360 for my boy age 14. Good phone and easy to use with 5MP camera excelent result campare to any samsung 5MP camers in this price range

• Yummy

arun, 09 May 2011hi i have been using this phone from 5 months now.. even i ha... moreWud u recommend dis gone 4 children aged 11-13?

• jordan

this phone has wlan

• yesu babu

it is too nice phone

if you have this phone ( which i haven't ) what games does it come with???

• Haha

Does it got a flashlight app ?

LG GD510 exchange with me how?

Nice Mobile From Life's Good

• rons

Kris, 31 May 2011suggest me which operator is providing best GPRS service ...?idea, vodafone, airtel & tata docomo. in all above this, the most affortable service provider is tata docomo as compare to other, & all service provider gives u GPRS spped between 32- 48 kbps.

• Kris

suggest me which operator is providing best GPRS service ...?

• ran

my gadjet is getting heated when its battery is charged...can ny body help me out wit some remidies...

• Ravi

I think its not hv good option.bcs it doesnt play the videos on online

Bil, 20 Apr 2011£59.95 from today. originally it was like £129.95, s... morewhere did you boudht it for 59 dollars

• arun

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2011please friends not buy this phone. i am using this phone for 3 m... morehi
i have been using this phone from 5 months now.. even i have been using gprs. my mobile has never even once got disconnected.. the disconnection is due yours operators signal.. please check your operator services once and then comment on the phone.. i personally feel this is the best phone with most features at a very reasonable rate..
please comment on anything after you only know fully and its true.. please dont make the readers in false transitions.....

HI Just bought this phone today cant get it to sync with my pc, it dosent recognise its Micro SD card, I am not very impressed can anyone help