LG GS290 Cookie Fresh

LG GS290 Cookie Fresh

• xe-xenon

im planning to get a phone and want it to be around $150.
should i get
a. Lg viewty
b. lg cookie fresh

• Arghya

It's a wonderful 2G handset with great features. But it's battery is not good.

• andy

itz d awesome phn dat i hv used for 5 months and still using.Camera quality is brilliant sound is best in its class... java applications work nicegame quality is amazing..... But dz phn only lack is d video streaming...

• Reminder

The name or number displayed while calling in or out is to small and dark that they cannot see. Really stupid, LG, YOU KNOW.

LG ppl can you plz introduce some cool colour panels 4 the cookie fresh....... plx... its high time that we don't even get its covers, panels and the accesories in the market.......... :(

• Ricky DeFar

I like its style! That's very stylish
unfortunately it has no Wi-Fi and there's no green color
Make it !!!

can any body tell me that we can play or not, youtube in cookie fresh

• Biju

On 07/02/2011, i brought this LG GS290. I am really happy with this mobile. All my friends and my relations are feeling good with this mobile. Thak You for LG group company. LG is is really life's good.

• vikas

Its a very nice phone in this range it has so nice features like-livesquare,listen fm without lead,handwriting recgniton,sns integration,drawing panel,photo editing,camera&sound are very good.

but main disadvantages of gs 290 are-locking of icons or any other item is not present,other security purpose are also bad,so in this phone we can not put anysecret things because it has no safety features

• rajesh

hi friends i am rajesh i8 brought lg gs 290 mobil i have 1 problem youtube videos not played i want youtube steaming settings

• bob

NKP , 17 Jan 2011hey ppl !! can any1 help me cos though it says tht it can play m... moretry video format "mobile compatible device mp4-320*240"

what a waste.. its look soo nice mobile but its more better it it is with double camera and WLAN...

• arpit10794

sellina, 31 Jan 2011my GS290 phone's touch screen has developed a problem. It's not ... moreu have to change ur screen d same probs was with me so u must go to nearest customer care centre

• Prabhu

hi frnds really good model, low price on good product..
camra & music very nice!!. mp4 format video settings:
Video Quality : Good
Audio Quality : Good
Width : 400x240
Frame : 15.0fps
Aspect : 4:3
No Letter box.
( am using video convert software Ultra video Splitter)

• umair

This mobile is very good but its processing is so slow
and its not accept mp4.

• PandiN

Hi frnds this mobile is better. But charge stand by is low and also does not supported by themes and any appilication

• sellina

my GS290 phone's touch screen has developed a problem. It's not responding to any touch. what should I do?

• rahul

pls don't buy it , its not good & very very slow operation phone.

• raghunath`

very fine handset

Arjun, 15 Jan 2011Is there any software by which I can hide my multimedi files,wai... moreno