LG GS290 Cookie Fresh

LG GS290 Cookie Fresh

• sharath

kashyap, 26 Oct 2010hi can anyone tel me ..... hw to hide those java buttons on phon... morehi kashyap..

does this phone has superb music quality?? pl reply soon, i m waiting..

• sasha

Vroni90, 27 Oct 2010Does this phone have wifi, it says on o2.ie that it does? I need... morethis mobile dont have wifi!

• Vroni90

Does this phone have wifi, it says on o2.ie that it does? I need a good phone with Wi-Fi ?

• Laurent

dario lithuania, 26 Oct 2010if you want quality music buy iphone 3gQuality has a different meaning for each and every one, so you should respect that, do not make commercial advertising.

• kashyap

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2010UI-user interfaceand wats its use for??

kashyap, 27 Oct 2010wats UIUI-user interface

• kashyap

Joseph, 25 Oct 2010I bought this mobile before 5 days and its looks very good and U... morewats UI

• dario lithuania

if you want quality music buy iphone 3g

• navas

Ravi, 15 Oct 2010Its very good and better then corby.i luv it.one of the lg's bes... moreReally this mobile good ah

• kashyap

hi can anyone tel me ..... hw to hide those java buttons on phone....... wen we start any application///!??

• Joseph

I bought this mobile before 5 days and its looks very good and UI is absolutely amazing..!

• sharath

hi frnzzz

i m really confusd on reading the opinions.. i m a music lover, so i wont jus stick to the d specifications.. i want my phone to rock my ears with a superb music quality, it should b louder n should giv a theatre effect.. does cookie gs 290 meets it?? if not suggest a music phone around 6000..

i m waiting for ur opinions..

• marce

shan24x7, 24 Oct 2010No, it doesnt have a pen and you even wouldnt need it. As the UI... moreahh,ok,tnx

• purav

is there sms lock in this phone???

• shan24x7

marce, 17 Oct 2010is this phone have a pen??No, it doesnt have a pen and you even wouldnt need it. As the UI is very user friendly and has smooth touch, but if you still need a mobile pen, you need to purchase it from a mobile shop.

• amit agrawal

you have written that it has acceleratometer for UI but i bought one last month it has no such feature

• KANAGARAJ

ya fine

• sasha

Edy, 19 Oct 2010Hello everybody!! It is a great phone but I have a problem with ... moreFor music player supports the audio formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, eAAC+, and also video formats like H.263, MPEG4, H.264.

• Edy

Hello everybody!! It is a great phone but I have a problem with MP4 videos. Can somebody tell me what kind of MP4 files suport this phone? What kind of bit rate must have a mp4 video that this Cookie can suport?

• marce