LG GW910

LG GW910

• Shah

Having window 7 and No WiFi?
LoLz
100% Rumored

• Sublime

People are comparing this to the Mondrian & Dell Lightning. Fair enough i guess but those 2 phones look to be absolutely massive. If this is a fair bit smaller i think it would be a much more attractive option rather than carrying around a virtual laptop in your pocket...

• Giovanni

Very interesting and elegant
I want specifics on the lg gm600 (2 scarlet tv phone, for the Brazilian market) please
thanks

• anis

awesome outlook.i think LG this time wont go with 256k display..

This looks like a solid phone. I just wish that Microsoft would go ahead and manufacture their own smart phone, and no, I'm not talking about the KIN. This is a great start, though.

no suprise

• HARISH KUMAR

its looking amazing

• Shenlun

I think it's alright. I would like to see htc offering as I currently run a tytn II.

but the Mondrain doesn't appear to have a keyboard, please correct me if i am wrong?

looks a bit like omnia hd with that silver strip on front

This phone will get blown away by the Dell Lightning unless LG prices it much lower

• Danger

On the surface, looks like a very well speced phone. Has all the features I need in a phone i.e. 3.5mm jack, LED flach. Lacking in spec's like wi-fi, battery and size but should be up to spec.

look at the htc mondrian it has 1.3ghz processor..

Good specs...

• viper†

THIRD ! i think this will be the best phone right next to moto droid 2 (shadow/or one with keyboard)

• Venom

don't like LG that much but this one seems nice

Nice design, cool phone. I like it.