LG GX300

LG GX300

• DAM

rkv, 20 Oct 2010Hi frnds, Have you been able to launch operamini/uc/bolt brow... moreHi!

I am using Opera Mini 4. I downloaded it using the phone's integrated browser via wap and installed it. When installing the phone asks whether this file should be saved to Games or Applications, I chose Applications and that's it. I configured my GPRS as explained by the network provider and now I am able to browse with Opera via GPRS.

I've also tried to update my phone firmware but I couldn't because when the phone restarts it does nothing but start charging the battery. If I remove the battery I still shows charging for a while and then shows the message "Batter full..." and nothing else happens. I'll stick with the current firmware for now. At least I know it's problems :) and I'm OK with them. You never know how many bugs will come with the new firmware :).

• hsalb

have u tried dowload operamini the latest one? if yes can u please guide me....
tnx

danish, 19 Oct 2010Ya, both sim cards work together. It has dual standby time.really the both sim card work together,is it is really worth to buy from santosh 25974056

• Rico

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2010Is it true that all Gx300 in the Philippines had been sold out a... moreNope, not true. :)

• Rico

James, 19 Oct 2010This GX300 is already phase out and will no longer be available ... moreNot true, I just saw someone buying one at E-Phone in Megamall. They're still selling it at PHP 6,290.00. I got mine 3 weeks ago for only PHP 6K. :)
My unit did hanged twice but the last was more than 2 weeks ago. So far so good. Good phone without the unnecessary features. :)

Hi frnds,

Have you been able to launch operamini/uc/bolt browser on it? is yes please guide me.

• danish

RAM, 19 Oct 2010Can u help me, wheather both the sim will work together ??????Ya, both sim cards work together. It has dual standby time.

• RAM

pandu, 19 Oct 2010it is a awesome phone vth 23hours continuous talktimeCan u help me, wheather both the sim will work together ??????

• RAM

DAM, 08 Oct 2010This is the worst phone I've ever had. I've had a lot. The only ... moreCant u tell me that weather both the sim work together or not

• RAM

Can't anyone help me , weather both the sim will work together or not.....

• James

This GX300 is already phase out and will no longer be available in the Philippines. We can check this thru Lg Philippines and it's marketing arm tel. nos. (632) 902-5544, 671-5436 or 470-8383

• pandu

it is a awesome phone vth 23hours continuous talktime

• neha

has any one from mumbai purchased this phone and what price and store name plss

• rkv

George, 18 Oct 2010I want to buy this GX300 but there is no stock in many stores I ... moreif you read the reviews posted by the victims, you will get an ANSWER.

• rkv

neha, 18 Oct 2010from where did u buy this phone and hows the new phone nowFrom Chandigarh. The new phone(used one) has the same problem. No browser can be loaded on it.

Is it true that all Gx300 in the Philippines had been sold out and that there is no more shipment to follow?
We should call & verify this with the Lg Philippines.

• danish

GX300 software update is out. The software gets downloaded without any problen but when update starts, it searches for FLASH LOADER UTILITY and fails. I tried this several times but in vain. Does anyone know how to get this problem solved???

George, 18 Oct 2010I want to buy this GX300 but there is no stock in many stores I ... moreIt 's better i f u don't buy this phone.I had an experiance on this.my phone is lying Dead ,currently

• manik

I just don't know this phone started restartingwhith white color screen ,while i was recording the video and i got an incomming call,the frequency is not 100% ,yes but it does happen most of the time.

• George

I want to buy this GX300 but there is no stock in many stores I visit like in Sm manila, Sm Sta. Mesa, and other Sm Mall. Some of the store's Sales staff told me that it has been phase out. Anyone know the status of this model, is it true that it has been phase out? How come, this is a new model.