LG GX500

LG GX500

• Rahul

I have seen many reviews and videos too. It s really quite good responsive. LG KS660 was the previous dual sim model and they have tried to overcome the problems in it in GX500. I prefer GX500 itself rather than corby b5722, as corby b5722 is having connectivity problem with many applications like gmail, google maps, facebook. Best of all LG GX500 has qwerty keyboard when tilted horizontally. Most LG mobiles lack in talktime than mentioned in the specifications. GX500 talktime is around 6hrs, atleast we may get 4.5hrs. Its more than enough.

• danish

Mona, 02 Aug 2010Can anyone tell me what is threaded view SMS?threaded sms is like u r chating with some1..

• s

Miguel Fernandes, 02 Aug 2010The phone is not slow at all, and is quite responsive. The on... moreHi miguel
can you help. Trying to find out if this handset has contact details that allows me to customise the sms tone to individual contacts. Any idea ?
cheers
s

• dr.dipa

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2010Hi, please let me know the correct answer. is this speed or slow? it is medium speed......compare to corby touch sensitivity is less.

• Mona

Can anyone tell me what is threaded view SMS?

• Miguel Fernandes

The phone is not slow at all, and is quite responsive.

The only flaw i have found until now are small SW bugs, like changing shortcut position on screen.

Cheers,

Miguel

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2010hi..... it is not good phone.procesing is so slow and bad. this ... moreHi, please let me know the correct answer. is this speed or slow?

• arup kundu

hi- this is verry good phone.and beter then this range other model.

hi..... it is not good phone.procesing is so slow and bad. this phone is so slow work.

• s

hi
can anyone tell me if I can assign specific message tones to individual contacts rather than just change the message tone completely

built-in camera no good. not auto focus as what have mentioned in this page. SE cybershot camera phones are still the best for me now. i wish SE will release a dual sim better camera phone.

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2010Check this out Samsung 3G dual sim b7722 http://www.gsmarena.c... moreI'm really looking forward to owning this phone..Imean the samsung b7722..best features ever

• Heng

If this phone come with OS based, it would be great!

Samsung 3G dual sim b7722

• guntur

LG need experiences to create dual SIM, great design..

• Heng

Ram, 08 Jun 2010Hi Mr.Anonymous, I want to buy one mobile with following spec... moreI like that too...

• Vijay

LG is really in need of executives with some imaginative powers- who can design and plan better phones-instead of just playing catch up with Samsung. LG needs a Dual SIM with 3.2 Capacitative screen-Wi-fi, 3G -big batt and 2.1 Adroid-this would catch imagination of it,s customers and establish LG,s capabilities-just now it is a me too company.

• Ram

Hi Mr.Anonymous,

I want to buy one mobile with following spec. plz give your best comments

1.Dual Sim
2.Good cam (more than 3MP)
3.Talk time (more than 6Hrs.)
4.OS based
5.3G

• st

Guys, whats the security like on this phone ?
Can it do the following ??
(1) password protect files ?
(2) password protect the sim switching mechanism to prevent access to 2nd sim if required.(varous people use my phone)
(3) assign specific ringtones to individual contacts
(4) assign specific "message tones" to indinidual contacts.

Any help would be appreciated
thanks

When you say there's a threaded messaging view, where can you access it? I've gone through every setting and folder and I just can't find it. Neither does it mention it in the manual.