LG KC910 Renoir

LG KC910 Renoir

I got this phone in January 2010 after bricking my Viewty. Music player sounded pretty authentic! Camera was 8MP and man pictures were actually pretty clean!! Video recording was the best! Bad part was it didn’t seem to recognize the memory card.. smh
Had a lot of phone with this phone as my assistant. It actually broke when it fell into a second story death after 5 months. I ended up getting a Blackberry at that point.. so I actually felt conflicted. I loved the IM and emails but hated not having the music and camera!!!

Living that 8MP life in 2008 must've felt amazing ;)
And the video quality was perfectly normal for 2008 and even 2009 YouTube videos.

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2015why can't it take whatsapp application What's App is a Smart Phone app only supported for Windows, Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This phone is NOT a Smart Phone. Sorry :(

why can't it take whatsapp application

V.J, 19 Nov 2014how many hours its' battery working?If it still matters, the Renoir, it used to last maybe a day. Depending on how heavy you use it. Using internet browser, games, camera and other apps will drain your phone battery. The battery is very weak like most of the LG feature phones. But if you're just texting, and calling and light use, it lasts fairly well. But this phone it is hard NOT to use the apps because it is designed for fun.. lol

• arbeia

Yes I agree a well designed phone camera and lens with very clear slow mo low format maybe but a real lens by Schneider-Kreuznach. Schneider are preparing external lenses for the 6 but the Renoir lens was very well balanced.

• V.J

AnonD-212727, 15 Jun 2014Came to pay my respect to this amazing phone. I fell in love wit... morehow many hours its' battery working?

• love crazy

it's really good and better then my last phone but i don'tn really know how to use it? :p

Came to pay my respect to this amazing phone. I fell in love with it when I first got it. Played movies at full resolution, music player was delicious to my ears. Also the camera was just downright amazing specially for its time! The quality was great and I caught many great moments with this phone! Also featured some neat built in apps and features!! Video editing and picture editing was a breeze and battery lasted pretty decent!! I now own a BlackBerry Z10 but felt I should pay my respects to this amazing phone :)
LG Reno it you were an awesome friend mate :)

• Makic

I have this phone now and i have problem. Sometimes, when i play video/music he stuck and freeze... I have to pull battery out to recover him...

• Crooker

Had this phone a while but camera freezes on loading plus cant view downloads from youtube it always exits !

• khalo

biggy, 13 Apr 2011i have an lg kc910, its 3 months old and has stpoed working, fir... moreIt iz my best phone . I m user almost 5 year . I have only change touch 2 time. My favrit phone lg kc910

• renny

This phone is/was amazing!
Definitely the strongest phone I've ever owned.
After three years of constant drops and two complete water submersion, it is still FULLY functional.

The camera is phenomenal for it's time.
I like it so much I even gave it a nickname lol xD

• Uros

Been using this phone for around four years..I give him 9 out of 10 still.. He's great,most impressive specs for 2008 year, LG nailed others with this release back then.. I recommend to everyone-you won't regret :)

How come there isn't an app store/how can you download apps?/can you download apps?

• mos

what about hebrew language?

Funky Chic, 06 Apr 2013I received my LG KC910 3 weeks ago and over this period of time ... moreIf you look after your phone it will look after you. My view is still one of the best on the Market with less added data But for a Mobile compared to a choc ice then your laughing :D

• drszali

AnonD-101550, 08 Apr 2013omg... u weirdos still messaging about this phone due to still u... moreEven now this phone is having a wonderful camera.Day light photos are fantastic.

omg... u weirdos still messaging about this phone due to still using it,,,

whoever is having problems and asking questions bout this phone's capability, GET WITH THE TIMES. Don't expect much from a 2008 phone, it's 2013 now. God.

• Funky Chic

I received my LG KC910 3 weeks ago and over this period of time it has worked for about 4 days. The phone freezes and shuts itself off. Latterly it would look like it was on but nothing would appear on the screen other than a very faint background light then it would fade out. The battery is fully charged and I havenít had it on or used it enough to use up any of the handset memory. I am very disappointed in the company I bought it from as they are ignoring my messages that I have issues. They did not take so long to take the money from my account. Shame really as sound quality, picture clarity and ease of use was great..if only it would work. Waste of money.