LG KC910 Renoir

LG KC910 Renoir

my phone lg kc 910 does not support whatsapp and games n also downloaded

• Thayu

Lg kc910 superb phone photo quality excellent browsing also good iam using this phone past 3 year
there is no problem

• ali rehman

red, 03 Nov 2012Do it have videocall using skype or yahoo messenger by means of ... moreyes

• red

Do it have videocall using skype or yahoo messenger by means of wifi???

• Lowbeem

chris, 30 Jul 2012yea you can go onto the internet with this phone but you can't c... moreYes you can use this phone to tether a laptop/pc very easily and it works like a charm! I have been doing this for a few years on this phone and never had any problems.

• Lowbeem

Matee, 01 Jun 2012had this phone for nearly 2 yrs, just replaced battery for $7, b... moreYou just need to install the software on your laptop/pc that came on the cd with the phone.Then all you do is open the lg pc suite software and select "internet kit" (make sure the phones usb option is set to internet) and thats it! your laptop will see the phone as a connection and you just select it!

• viper

I removed the screen protector of my LG KC910 Renoir and clean the screen with alcohol now i have problem with the keypad its not responding anymore whenever i touch the unlock key it doesnt work anywork i just have to use the right side button to unlock it,and when i type a message it goes to my folder or sometimes it always prompt for insert options, i can no longer type messages,Can somebody help me to fix this or do i need to change the screen or lcd.

• dinz

Hi,

Pls let me know whether it is possible to record video calls?

Also I need to know whether there is a "beep " sound when starting, ending and continuing voice call recording facility.

Thanks

• chris

yea you can go onto the internet with this phone but you can't connect the internet from your phone onto your laptop

• Dinz

Pls tell me whether there is a "beep" sound while starting, ending and continuing call recording.

Also I need to know about video call quality of this phone.

i have this cell phone.. apart from its camera functions.. it sux!! it cant be updated, slow operating system, slow ram... man please make that kinda cell phone so that people can put in on the table and proudly say!!! hey THIS IS MY CELL PHONE with every thing I want!!

• Matee

had this phone for nearly 2 yrs, just replaced battery for $7, battery life is great. bought for $180 australian originally. not as good as an iphone (of course) is very good as a phone and excellent as a camera. operating system is a little slow and needs a micro sd card that has a fast write speed (at least class 6) for fluent HD video capture. touch screen requires you to press firmly (resistive not capacitive) great to use on wifi however I still havent worked out how to use it as a mobile modem connected to laptop etc.

• Allu

Hey can we connect internet in lg kc 190renoir to laptop please tell me friendzzzz........

• Lucky

Cell is too beautifull and godious but some operting problem so Please i want to informetion appilcations and games are not download my cell why...

• Carley

This phone is awesome...plz buy this one cuz its easy to use and has many apps.....I love this phone, its battery is cool...

• jenny

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2012I have been using this fone from the past 1 year and i think it ... morethis phone is easy for use. or get many probrem. because I buy only one day. i didn't know how to use so can you told me and how can i download the MP3 on the phone please let me know thankyou

BJ874, 07 Feb 2012i was looking for a new phone when i ran across this phone and i... moreNo, isn't.

• Gautam

I have sell my lgkc910 only 6000 plz call me 9211905015

• BJ874

i was looking for a new phone when i ran across this phone and i was wanting to know if this is a smartphone

I have been using this fone from the past 1 year and i think it s good the cam quality is good and the pics are sharp and great the OS is good too and the fone is small and easy to carry