LG KF700

• shameer

try a factory rest and it will fix most of software issues.3845#*700#

• yespa

hi!
i buyed this phone last week but i wasn't able to download and install any java app.
is possible to use java software on this phone?
thanks.

• SUNIL

This is Cell is nice, and i using for the past 6 months, the only thing is its speaker very low sound, but its picture quality is good.

• Wayne

Elizabeth, 08 Jul 2010I have this phone and so far it's been pretty good. it takes pre... moreI don't think you can bring up a full keyboard with typing messages. The only thing you can do in terms of bringing up buttons on the screen are bringing up numberpad when the slide is closed on the dial a number screen. Otherwise there is no way to bring up any on-screen buttons.

• jhayvhin

love it!!!but this fown has only two themes..it is much better has a lot of themes..

• kay

I have had this phone for over a year now and I am still loving it. The video quality is good and also the large touch screen works great. So far my only down side for this phone is the speaker is not too loud when on a call.

• Amanual A

I have this mobile and want to connecte it to GPRS internet connection. Acess point is etc.com but couldn't get connected need feed back on how i can do it.

BR

• lean

NADIA, 25 May 2010hye.....my camera not working it displays "FAILED TO LAUNCH... moremy camera not work,

• Elizabeth

I have this phone and so far it's been pretty good. it takes pretty decent pictures what i would like to know is how i access the full keyboard when im texting.

• KATE

not too bad but is very hard to close and put in hand bag u must lock it all the time that is a pain other wise 6 out of 10

• maryam

my phone does not display its features.

• Brad

Help me please! My touch screen won't work. Now phone is basically useless. Does anyone know how to reset the phone?

• NADIA

hye.....my camera not working it displays "FAILED TO LAUNCH CAMERA"......do anyone know what should i do? plz help

• hamza

yes yes

Does anyone know how to activate the loudspeaker on incoming calls?

• Adhil

Australia, 10 Apr 2010Can you write messages on the screen instead of the keypad?(touch)if u want to write on screen, change the writing language to the second one(some chineese) in that, select 'T9 abc' by touching it, on the hand symbol and write on screen.....:)

• MCMYK

Australia, 10 Apr 2010Can you write messages on the screen instead of the keypad?(touch)Absolutely!

• Australia

Can you write messages on the screen instead of the keypad?(touch)

• Michael

This phone was giving to me via the repairs cnetre for the 3 network in melbourne. Very bad phone, the touch screen was messy and oversensitive. 3/10 I want my blackberry back =(

• mohsan

charley, 29 Nov 2009i had this phone and i loved it. its great for music, texting, c... moreit is good fone