LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• dheng

Erick, 01 Apr 2009This device is great value and a great all rounder. I am writing... moresirs how can be download sofware 2 my lg cookie??.. where can i search or download it??..that can make my self com4table..

i have found a way for free unlimited internet for Filipino users but i can't watch youtube videos... huhuh... but i am still enjoying the unlimited free mobile surfing... :)

• Helder M

mohammed, 01 Apr 2009man i have been crying since the day i got this phone, it gets s... moreWhy don't you just instal the new firmware and get that switching off problem fixed?
It's easy and you don't need to sell it.

Just go to an LG Costumer Service Center to upgrade it, or do it youself following the instruction on lgmobile.com site!

Cheers!

• mohammed

man i have been crying since the day i got this phone, it gets switched off automatically, can somebody buy it from me.

• Sarath

What video format does the phone support? I need to run downloaded .flv files in my cookie?

• Sombre7

Waseem Arshad, 30 Mar 2009compared to Motorola MC55 it is noting in features and specsAnd it's not a huge ugly thing like the motorola!!!!

• hi

Hi Buddy
how did u download opera minin on ur handset

• Erick

This device is great value and a great all rounder. I am writing this on this device using opera mini which can also be installed for the c˘kie.

• sweetyspice

hi!!! is there anyone who can help me... where can i download games for my LG KP500 for free????

• samanth

does anyone know LG THEMES and softwares

• a

I have this phone in the limited edition pink version and I LOVE it. Although it's pink, all of the specs are the same. It's both high and low maintenance at the same time... low next to the iPhone, and high next to other LG models. You would not regret this phone. I've had it for over a week now, and I don't think I've put it down. Also, I dropped it, and it's pretty durable despite its sleek appearance!

• chen

aryan, 31 Mar 2009Hi All can anyone tell me where to get themes for LG COOKIE aryan from what country are you?

• raj

like other nokia mobiles do u get complete foto on screenw henever anyone calls

• aryan

Hi All can anyone tell me where to get themes for LG COOKIE

oxymoron, 30 Mar 2009hi, i'm planning to buy a phone in 15k range, and am looking at ... moresony ericsson Idou!

• rachel_dru

does anyone knows the SAR levels/rating for this phone?
in one site i read it was about 0.4 and in another 1.0
??????????

• x

Waseem Arshad, 30 Mar 2009compared to Motorola MC55 it is noting in features and specsyes but it is about $1000 less than a MC55

• oxymoron

hi, i'm planning to buy a phone in 15k range, and am looking at cookie and htc touch as the two options. now i find lg cookie to be good in terms of looks and price, but dont know if lg is that good a brand for a cell phone, and whether it can be trusted to last at least two years!
furthermore, please guide me as to can ms office files be viewed on the lg cookie?

are their any other phones that i might possibly look at before deciding?

please suggest me the best option...

• Waseem Arshad

compared to Motorola MC55 it is noting in features and specs

• kapamilya

cookie, 30 Mar 2009do not buy touch screen if ur a texter.Im a texter also but i can manage texting on this phone, not that hard! actually no more so much pressure compared to phone with keypad, its easy!

im texting right now to my honey ;)