LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• mahdi

merci for your apps

Tnx

katcuta, 12 Aug 2014I have problem with the touchscreen on my phone It's not working... more touchscreen very bbbbbeeed

• Saeed

katcuta, 12 Aug 2014I have problem with the touchscreen on my phone It's not working... moreso easy! touch screen can be change by new one. I did it in Iran by 10 euro.

• katcuta

I have problem with the touchscreen on my phone It's not working at all Is this easy to repair or...? What can i do?

• Will.i.am

hhhhhhh, 18 May 2013hw can i download watsupI want to downloud whatsapp how can i do that

• k

AnonD-281663, 08 Jul 2014Can someone please let me know how I can access the internet on ... moreDownload opera mini from google play.

• cindrella

can we use whatsapp

Can someone please let me know how I can access the internet on this phone

• ravagetalon

Got this phone in 2009 n it's still going strong. Have not been able to use the browser,whatsapp, etc (anything internet related) but it's been faithfully serving it's purpose of calls n texts for the past 5yrs. No issue with the battery yet, minor scratches from the infinite number of falls it received. Very durable even after 5yrs.

• Arbaaz

vlandro, 05 Feb 2014i got this mobil from my uncle. then i thought it was nice, but ... moreLG KP500 supports facebook social &messaging app v3.3.2

• Raja

Nice phone..

• Adexwyzi

Can this phone download 2go

• shirley

I love only the camera ..

Games youtob

Mirok, 20 Feb 2013Hey mark what is iOS3 nd how it cAn be installed nd frndz plz tE... moreDawnlud Thems for kp500Lg

• len

is it possible to connect to the internet using a globe sim? im trying but cant. pls help. tnx