LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• amoon

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Hi,waaaa...Am also midst of mind to buy cookie or samsung f480??Personally found F480 would be better, but price is even higher than cookie....

• amoon

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2009samsung tocco is 3g and 5mega pixel cam, cookie is 2g 3megapixel... moreso are you using cookie? How do u find the phone?

@yet

how will the phone alarm if u turn it off? lol ! its like u sayin u want a car with no gas to run ^_^

there is no themes yet for the cookie only wallpapers and about the widgets u can take it off from the home screen, touch the arrow from the right side then drag the widget to the box. u cant permanently remove that widget u also cant add widget..

hello everyone, i just want to know where can i download new themes on my lg cookie pls help me. oh one more thing how can i remove the flower the clock and reminders on the phone can it be remove?

emile, 08 Mar 2009i like my cookie phone its excellent, its actually my first touc... moreA good phone better than other as the phone profile is thin, nice look. Hope if newer release will have 3G and additional good stuff.

• Lry*

I can't update :(
the update program does download the update and everything but as soon as the update wants to install on my phone it disconnects en then I have to retry

• yet!

im impressed with simplicity of this fone, and also with the price. but one thing that makes me mad, the alarm didnt work when u turn the mobile off, unlike nokia. its simple thing, but make alot of sense to me.

• 001

i want to know about talk time.they mentioned just 3hours.....if means we have keep charger in our hand? or ?

• kapamilya

cookie, 09 Mar 2009cast your vote everyday guys! lets make cookie reach 10! hahahahahaha!@cookie

just navigate!!

• KAPAMILYA

mine is already 10d, but its laggy sometimes,

Hopeday , 09 Mar 2009Hello ppl, can someone pls confirm if this phone has a pc suite ... moreYes it has, I already used it, but it is only gprs, quite slow.

• cookie

RAMGAPAR, 10 Mar 2009cookie has a upgrade and its called cooky!i am contented with my cookie, i dont like the cooky. :(

samsung tocco is 3g and 5mega pixel cam, cookie is 2g 3megapixel cam u do the math

• amoon

Hi,any comments of between Cookie-KP500 and Samsung-F480. It seems serve the same features but quite a big price gap?

• Richard

Camera is quite good for a 3.0 megapixel. i just had it compared to a Nokia E71 with my colleague and his phone has a darker picture than mine. We took a picture of a machined metal part on the same angle and lighting and his showed darker resolution and mine was brighter and with much more details. Even showed the laseprinted marking on the metal piece. His picture showed blurred on that marking. Audio is nice as well. I haven't tried the video yet though.

Hopeday , 09 Mar 2009Hello ppl, can someone pls confirm if this phone has a pc suite ... moreyes, it has that provision
-ish

• RAMGAPAR

cookie has a upgrade and its called cooky!

• Hopeday

Hello ppl, can someone pls confirm if this phone has a pc suite and if it can be connected to pc to be use as modem for internet. Thanx in advance.

no wifi?