LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

jom, 02 Feb 2009where did you get the kp500 for 11300? i checked the prices at d... moreit's only P10,940.00 at EDGECOM in SM CLARK Pampanga.

• jom

kzr18, 31 Jan 2009I got my cookie's software upgraded last Thursday. thanks to som... morewhere did you get the kp500 for 11300? i checked the prices at different stores, lowest i got is 11900... if you can give the address of that store i'll really appreciate it. thanks in advance ^_^

• mr.

???, 01 Feb 2009hi there! Im considering buying the LG KP500 cookie but ive bee... moreyou should get this phone its a great phone and it does not reset and reset itself without warning!!!!its east to text comes with everything i need (music player,camera,video camera,alarm and lots more great phone!!!!!

i am considering buying the lg cookie but i dont know how it works, i am worried because i am always texting so i don't know weither texting on a touch screen is hard also where is the best & cheapest palce to buy it on pay as you go?

???, 01 Feb 2009hi there! Im considering buying the LG KP500 cookie but ive bee... moreno no its not true. It works perfect its sounds perfect ( with equalizer you can make it extra loud)
perfect touchscreen phone. And i have it allready 2 months and no problems with that.
when there will be problems, ill use the garantie.
you get 2 years garantie what's your problem?

• ???

hi there!
Im considering buying the LG KP500 cookie but ive been reading peoples reviews on it and now Im not so shure!! Is it true it restarts and resets itself without warning? One of my friend's has this phone and he says that it is a good phone just not the one for him! So if u have any information that can help me decide please help comment!!
thanks!

• faxanadu

I download the latest firmware it will take u only 5 - 8 minutes to install it. KP500AT_v10n. just follow the instruction in http://www.mylgcookie.com . Excellent phone.

• dont know...

i had a lg renoir and its broken(yesterday)
i had it for 3 weeks ;(
the only phone under the 200 that i like is the lg cookie, and one other
why would i choose the cookie??

• cookie

for those who still wants to buy LG COOKIE! common and buy! grab a bite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Shino03

A very nice phone indeed! It is affordable and has good multimedia capabilities but the only reason why I wouldn't buy this phone is the fact that it has a slow internet speed although the browser is relatively nice I can't accept the fact that this phone wouldn't be good at that part... Besides, It doesn't support themes which I am fond of.

• Shino03

• richie

i got an lg cookie for christmas . EXCELLENT . the only problem is that you can not change the phones theme but you can still change ringtones etc.
the sound quality is good
charge is amazing upto 5 days when its not in use !!!
the touch screen can become a bit scratchy but then u can just plac the protective cover on and it is fine
over all it is a must buy !!

• Azgauth

faisal, 01 Feb 2009who can i play Music vedio?I have copoied a mpeg format but cant play,try converting it into iPhone video format. (MPEG-4, but I forgot the exact parameters, hehe!) I convert my dvd ripped movies in that format because its better than 3gp, it doesn't pixelate, it has clear and crisp stereo sound and it doesn't take up much space. (only about 150mb - 180mb per movie) that isn't much space since cookie can handle up to 16gb micro sd

• faisal

who can i play Music vedio?I have copoied a mpeg format but cant play,

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970p10,940 at edgecom

• Gabriel

to cookie:
hi, I have mine kp500 doing the restart and found out that it needs a firmware upgrade. I already have the address but do you know a way to get there by taking a taxi from robinsons galleria? I'll have mine upgraded to its latest firmware and hopefully it will be stable as the others. thanks alot in advance for the response.
pls.send me personal message at gabegeforce@yahoo.com

lonskie, 01 Feb 2009i bought this unit last december but i was very disappointed.it ... morelonskie,

Thanx for the feedback. I'm from Davao City, too.
Always restarting? I'm not surprise you failed to mention the firmware update. I hope you gave that a try before you've traded.

• lonskie

i bought this unit last december but i was very disappointed.it always restarts and resets.its firmware is not stable.i traded it for nokia e63 and im very satisfied with its features.its wifi ready and has very good battery life.lg cookie stormed alot of cellphone shops here in davao city..

• Helder M

mj, 31 Jan 2009what document can it view?.. i try to put an MS docx. to it and ... moreIt can read MS .doc files (be sure to save the file in compatible mode MS Office 2003. if you save as MS Office 2007 (.docx) it will not read)

It also accepts MS Excel files and Power Point (again in compatible mode for Office 2003).

And reads .pdf files too!

• maetsuen

@Patch

The security code for your cookie 0000.